Chapter 2

" A cute girl at a bookstore," I say, smiling.
Felix looks at me confused but doesn't say anything.
" I was thinking about going to a museum later," I say to everyone. They groan, and it makes me laugh.
" Sounds like fun," Alivia said, smiling at me.
" oo, do you remember the psychology museum we went to?" Chan asks Alivia. She nods and laughs a little.
" Yeah, I remember... I thought you were just really friendly until you asked for my number, " she says, winking at him.
We looked at chan, but he couldn't keep his eyes off Alivia.
" How did you think I was only friendly... I was literally flirting with you when you passed out after our class, " he says, laughing. She nods her head laughs agian.
" You passed out?" I hear felix asks.
" Yeah... chan, you didn't tell them how we met?" She asks, eating more.
" I didn't want to rub my new love in their faces," he said, rubbing her shoulder.
" I want to hear about," I say with a smile.
" Okay ... well, I was in my psychology class, and I went out to study, and I passed out, " she said, drinking and smiling.
" and the first voice I heard was an Australian accent asking if I was okay." she looks at him, and her smile never goes away.
" And of course, I thought she fainted because I'm famous," he says, looking at me and then back at her.
" Nope, didn't even know who you were until you drove me to the museum," Alivia says, checking her arm. She had a thick patch like thing attached to her arm, and I looked away as it made my stomach hurt.
" How's it working?" Chan asks sweetly and kisses her cheek.
" hhh, it's okay... it hurts, though. " she puts her hand on his chin, and he closes his eyes with a smile.
---------------------------------------------------------------
We finish our late lunch, and I head back to the hotel with the guys.
" When are you going to the museum? " Felix asks and pats me on the shoulder.
" Soon, I heard there was a night museum around here," I say as the van starts to drive towards the hotel.
I look back at felix, and he's on his phone.
I look around the van and leeknow is quietly fighting with han, Seungmin is on the phone with someone, Jeongin is looking up Jane on Instagram, and I changbin is looking out the window
I put my hand on his bicep, and he looks over at me curiously.
" You want to go look at old paintings? " I say all excited. He shrugs his shoulders, and I hear felix sigh.
As we get into the elevator, han is yelling at leeknow and leeknow is trying to ignore him.
" You hardly know this girl, but you've known me for years," han yells, and I look at him.
" jisung, I said we are done talking about her, so why do you keep bringing this up..... can you not see that she makes me happy, " leeknow says quietly.
We all try to ignore them as the elevator doors open to our level, and I get off.
As I was waiting for it to get darker out, I grabbed my art stuff and set up my canvas in front of the window in our big meeting room.
I started to paint the sunset and realized some of the guys were in here.
Felix and Jeongin were on their computers playing league and changbin turned on the TV. I tried to concentrate on the sky, but my brain kept going back to the girl in the tiny bookstore.
"Your kinda an asshole sometimes," I hear Max say. I turn towards the door and leeknow laughs while hugging her.
" Yeah, and you always think you're right," he says, sitting on the floor. She hits him lightly, and he grabs her legs, pulling her down to the ground with a laugh.
We all look at them and but changbin walks in with wide eyes towards us.
" Hey, soooo ... I dont know how to explain this, but this girl needs to use our phone so she can get a ride home.... Are you guys cool if she comes in?" He asks.
" Uh, sure?" We all say confused, and he nods, going back out to the hallway.
I look at felix, and he shrugs his shoulders.
I look back outside and put the finishing touches on my sunset.
I let my painting dry and look over at the couch, and the girl is curled up asleep. Changbin looks from the me to her, then back to the tv. I smile a little at him, and he rolls his eyes, I could see his mouth about to move when the phone rings.
I walk out of the room and hear Seungmin arguing on the phone in the hallway.
I arch my brow, wondering if he's okay, and he shakes his head annoyed.
" im not complaining... I'm just saying that we agree we would record together, and now she is recording by herself. " he pushes his hair aside, and I walk into my room.
I let the staff and museum know that I will be there soon.
After 30 minutes of deciding if I should go all out or just comfy, I let the guys know that I'm leaving and the staff followed me to the car.