Official Acceptance

Author pov

Finally the day arrive for there wedding indeed Zaira have said yes for the kiss will she give him or let him kiss her.

The way she feels around him. Will they able to make up to the wedding.

Zaira Pov
.
.
.

Today is my nikah with Aahil I don't know how I am going to stay with him for my life how am I going to manage my life with him.

Do he love . Or will he love me like this forever I have so many thoughts in my mind I don't understand whether these thoughts were right or not but they have captured my mind.

Will he fulfil his promise or this is his ego that he wants me.

I woke up and did my morning business and couldn't do my prayer as I woke up late ( I know it is wrong) . I came down and there were decoration going on for my nikah .

I moved towards the kitchen to eat something. I woke up late today thus everyone has already ate there breakfast.

Zaira what is this ? Ammi said

What happened ammi what have I done now?
I asked

You have done nothing. Mehndi kaha h kyu nhi lagai ? Where is henna why haven't you applied it.

Come on ammi I am not interested I know I should have applied it but it is applied for someone you love and I don't love him.

Jb pasand nhi tha to Haan kyu ki shadi k liye?
When you don't like him then why you said yes. She said angrily.

For your happiness. Because of you and abbu like Aahil thus I said yes.

I moved from there and after eating something I moved back to my room because it was already noon and they will come after namaz ( prayer ) for nikah.

I came in my room and moved towards the bathroom taking a pleasant shower I came outside and offered noon prayers and then I have changed into the outfit.

I brought my nikah outfit , Aahil took me with him in selecting our nikah outfits.

I came out of the bathroom and saw Aliza with my cousin she was older than me , daughter of my other khallo. My mother have 2 sisters .

Aapi ( elder sister ) I shouted and hugged her we are so attached to eachother she is married and have a son who is around 2 years . I took him from her lap and kissed him. My bacha I said and she giggled .

Come on Zaira get ready or you will get late. She said and Aliza hmmed in response.

I settled on my chair in front of the dressing table I did my skin care and make up was done by my Aapi as she knows how to do it. Hairstyles were done by Aniqa , I looked at myself in mirror I was looking very beautiful and extravagant

Aapi and Aniqa came in front and hugged me from side aapi gave me well wishes for my future life. I hugged both of them .

I will miss you sista Aniqa said.

But I will not i replied.

Can't you say one time she complained and I giggled.

I stood up from a chair and sat on my sofa being comfortable. I ate something and was waiting for my call from outside.

We were not allowed to see each other before nikah his nikah will be held in Masjid and my at home. This is the tradition of my house.

I played with Ahmad ( aapi's son ) for some time when my mother enter.