It is time

As Izuku was walking around the soul society Mimi was with him when he felt that his water has broken. So Mimi took Izuku to the hospital in the soul society where Orihime was at and Mimi said it is time. Orihime said it is baby time. So Izuku was in the delivery room 10-30 minutes delivering his twins a girl with rabbit ears and tail and a boy with cat ears and tail?

After a few minutes in recovery izuku put on his strap ons on and told his wife to come in and start riding him after 2 hours or so Izuku said I am coming he came so much inside of them that they are pregnant with Izuku twin daughters and then Izuku took off his strap on and said put please impregnated me again so I can give birth to triplets. Once Mirko & Yoruichi heard that they started to fuck Izuku pussy for 3-4 hours and impregnate him then they took their cocks out of his pussy and shoved their cocks into his ears and started to brain fuck him for 1 hour.

After they were done covering it izuku with there cum then they took him to the shower and cleaned him up. Then they took him back to the couch to cuddle with him and rest for the rest of the day?

This chapter couldn't be possible without my brother, best friend bluefast13