❤️I've A Lovestory Too❤️

Taehyung, in beige pants and a white linen shirt, wearing rimless spectacles, was shuffling through some books on the shelves as today they had decided to clean the home library with his alpha son, Min Hyung, and omega daughter, Tae Ji. He was so engrossed in dusting the dirt away from the old rom-com novels, chuckling at Jimin's taste in books, before placing them neatly back on the bookshelf he had already cleaned.

But then Min Hyung came to him with an old album from their high school days, holding it in his hand. While curiously looking at one of the photos in it, Taehyung looked at his son with a frown and craned his neck to see what his son was actually looking at.

Min Hyung had actually found an album of his parents, who looked so young and totally different from now, especially their Ma, Jimin.

"Dad! Ma looks like a rock band member in this picture!" Min Hyung exclaimed, pointing at one of the photos of Jimin standing with a mic stand, with a pale white face, black lipstick, a bull piercing, smoky eyes, and long black hair with red streaks. An unknown man with doe eyes, clad in a leather jacket, was holding a guitar and leaning towards the omega with a peace sign, posing for the photo.

Tae Ji left the work she was doing and ran to see what Min Hyung had found. She craned her neck to get a glimpse of the photo in the album, and her eyes shined at seeing her Ma in such an outfit!

"Whoa! Dad, look what Ma is wearing in this photo. He would never let me wear something like this!" she complained, staring at the picture of her Ma with a pout.

Taehyung smiled at the photo and shook his head.

"Your Ma was indeed a brat but was actually so sweet and kind-hearted on the inside," Taehyung replied, caressing Jimin's face in the photo with his thumb. It had been a month since Jimin had gone to his maternal home to support his family after his father passed away few months ago, it was being difficult for his mother to cop up with the situation and Jimin was the only child of his parents, so the omega chose to stay with his mother to accompany her until she feels better. But Taehyung was starting to miss his omega way too much. They had never stayed apart for this long since they met in high school.

"Who is this boy standing beside Ma, seems very close to Ma!" Min Hyung exclaimed while pointing at the doe eyes boy claded in a leather jacket beside Jimin.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, at his son's question, and said.

"It's time for you guys to complete your homework, go now or I'll call your Ma!" Taehyung threatened and both the kids straightened their backs and horror was dripping from their eyes, they both got up and and strode out of the library while pushing eachother on their way.

Taehyung chuckled at them amd shook his head in while taking his glasses off and massage his strained eyes, before wearing them back again, he smiled at the photos of their high school days and took the album with him to his study.

On his way he asked Ms. Bo to make a cup of coffee for him, he sat down on the llvrown leather couch of his study and open the first page of the album in which Jimin was standing on the exit gate of the high school hostel in his black tight leather shorts, and a white top, with a long high pony tail, which was resting on his one shoulder while he was leaning on a green color Ninja Kawasaki ZX-7R, looks totally like a spoiled brat, but Taehyung knows exactly how his Jimin really was.

The old alpha took a sip of his black coffee and closed his eyes reliving those days once again.

❤️

27 years ago...

In 1997, everything felt distinct. The air held a special quality, and the city had a unique vibe. Unlike today, where people are constantly glued to their phones, back then, folks actually had time to enjoy moments with loved ones. For high schoolers, spending time with friends was a top priority. Music and bikes were all the rage, and teenagers couldn't get enough of them. If they couldn't access these trends, they found themselves admiring those who could flaunt their parents' wealth. It was a time of youthful exuberance, where every day held the promise of new adventures.