splendidly selfish, charmingly helpless

(A/N: Title is from excerpt from the song, "The Bolter" from the Tortured Poets Department: The Anthology album. Some scenes are excerpts from the latest chapter of the manga hence the tag. I don't own anything from this franchise. Respective ownership belongs to Muneyuki Kaneshiro and Yusuke Nomura for this wonderful manga and Taylor Swift for this playful song).

A curious child, ever reviled
By everyone except her own father
With a quite bewitching face
Splendidly selfish, charmingly helpless
Excellent fun 'til you get to know her

"Guess you've got a cute side after all, stupid Kaiser! Go score with my assist!"

There was a nanosecond moment of distraction that passed through Kaiser's brain as the word "cute" flooded his thoughts.

What. The. Fuck.

But Kaiser had no time to further analyzed what the ever-loving fuck was Raichi babbling about like a giddy idiot as the ball landed under his heel and wasted no time in running towards the goal.

"Too forceful, side character. You had your shot. Now piss off." Rin said sharply as he appeared in front of him and tackled his foot to steal the ball from him.

Rin was caught off guard completely as he stared wide eyed at Rin before he fell into the ground as the ball was successfully stolen from him with Rin sprinting away from his spot.

'I see. This is interesting.' Kaiser thought as he slowly got up and stared darkly at Rin's direction.

Started with a kiss
"Oh, we must stop meeting like this"
But it always ends up with a Town Car speeding
Out the drive one evening

"How dare you waste my beautiful assist, asshole! Get up!" Raichi yelled at Kaiser from somewhere in the field.

"Shut up! I can't fucking think with you barking around!" A vein popped on Kaiser's forehead before he started sprinting down on the field towards Rin's direction.

"Oh? Where the hell did that politeness go your Highness? Back to being bastard once again?" Raichi snarked back as he started running behind him.

"Don't get cocky with me you fool just because I asked you one time for your assist." Kaiser rolled his eyes as he focused his movements in front of him and tried to tune out Raichi and his goddamn annoying voice.

He knew that the other was trying to say something, but Kaiser was now ensconced in his own thoughts as realization came crashing into him like a waterfall.

The cogs inside his head started whirring back to life as he finally saw the possibility of this match alone.

That was until...

...

"Watch out you asshole!"

It was the final warning that he heard before he came crashing down towards Raichi and they stumbled and rolled down on the ground with Kaiser landing on the grassy field while the other lied on top of him.

But that's not the fucking problem after all.

It was Raichi's mouth.

His goddamn mouth was on his own, completely sealing his mouth in a rather compromising position.

A whistle can be heard from somewhere.

But it dwindled into nothing as Kaiser's nerves were on fire.

His mind went blank for a few seconds until he felt the warm sensation of his lips send an electrifying shockwave into his entire being before his face burned out in mortification.

Apparently, being called cute on live television should be the least of his concerns when thousands of viewers just witnessed him and Raichi swapping spit out there in the field.

For 0.0005 seconds a mind-numbing sheer ecstasy dazed his mind and senses.

Nevertheless, the harsh reality came slapping into him and without any second thought, he pushed Raichi away as if he had a contagious disease.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

A temporary break ensued afterwards.

Kaiser could hear the loud whistles and hooting sounds from the background, and he ground his teeth to prevent himself from bolting out of the area and hid under a fucking rock.

Damn it to hell.

"Hey Bakaiser!"

Raichi's voice grated on his nerves, but he still turned around to glare daggers at him.

"Not a fucking word you moron." He seethed.

"You and your cute little lips. Even if you don't beg for my assist in the future, I'll come running for you."

The jerk fucking wink at him.

Kaiser had remained rooted on his spot glowering at him, but he already murdered him five times inside his head.

"It's on, you motherfucker." He gritted his teeth while Raichi cackled as he went towards their benches without a care in the world.

All her fuckin' lives
Flashed before her eyes
It feels like the time
She fell through the ice
Then came out alive

(A/N: Reviews are amusing so let me hear them from you).