Prologue

"Can't you see it? We're all gonna die here!" I said as I was backing away from him.

"Not until that I get to taste you again, my beloved."

"I am not your beloved!" I said as I kick him away from me.

"Of course, I am. We even had a child."

"She was my child. Not yours, just mine!"

We fought and yes, I have used my telekinesis on him but not so much. I guess, he is at my mercy, after all.

"Yor, look out!" I heard Yuri said as he controlled the bullet from hitting my skin. 

"Thanks!" 

"Well, I am still getting hang out of it but it's still kind of weird."

"I know right!" 

WAIT! Wait a minute! I know this is a little bit of weird to all of you, but, please allow me.

____________________________________________

"Thorn Princess, I know you are still in mourning, but-"

"Oh, please, that was seven years ago."

"Yeah, sure." Mother said with a suspecting eyes. "Well, I want you and Anya to go back to him."

Anya gasped. "Papa." I heard her murmured. 

"Yes, he needs your help for the Operation:Strix."

"And? What else is there?"

"Investigate The SCEPTREs." She said flashing them to the screen. "They are out of the prison seven years ago and they have been active for a while now." She said.

"What do we do?" Anya asked professionally.

"We want you to find out where and how did they rise themselves all these years. I heard they are making a weapon, find out that too." She said. "Understood?"

We both salute. "Ma'am, yes, ma'am!"

"Good." She nod. "You may now leave."