Normal Family

*play it when the part comes when Twilight gets a little jealous

*pause at the vocalizing part until the part where Yor is on stage

"Yuri, you are going back to your apartment."

"But-"

"No buts, Yuri." His sister said. "Please, we won't be here for the rest of the day, as well. Anya is going to school while Loid and I are going to work."

"Sis-"

"How about you go send Anya to school?"

"Wait." I interrupted their conversation. "Yuri once lost Anya, already, Yor."

"Yes, but that was before. Besides, Anya can take care of herself."

"If she can take care of herself then why am I going to send her to school?"

"So, you'll at least calm down once you're going back to your apartment."

In the end, Yuri went to school with Anya. 

Of course, as Anya's worried parents, we followed them until to her classroom.

"This is really weird."

"What is weird?"

"This. Us, spying on Anya."

"Well, I am not spying on, just checking on her progress, that's all."

I know she's denying but I didn't dare to protest. 

"By the way, does your brother know?"

"Know what?"

"Know that you are an assassin, Thorn Princess."

She shook her head. "I don't think that I can tell her."

"Why?"

"Because I have been like this since she adopted me and I set my happiness aside just for him. I don't even had any experience of having a boyfriend or anything like that." She said. "My point is, I am scared of what he's gonna do. Knowing that he's one of the SSS Police and I'm an assassin during the night."

"That's tough."

"Yeah."

Just hearing what she just told me, reminds me of myself and that girl that I never knew the name. 

Although, that girl is pretty unfair that she knew my name but she didn't even gave me her name. 

The last time I saw her was also the last time I ever saw my parents.

Damn, that hit me right up to my heart. 

"You ok?" She poke me.

I turn to to her and for a split second, it's like I saw that girl but quickly disappeared. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

She just shrug with a little pout. 

I turn to look at Anya again and she's out of sight.

Where is she? I thought.

I turn to my side and Yor is gone. 

"Ah..." I groan out of frustration. "These girls are like winds." I said to myself as I look for my wife.

I disguise myself as a janitor when I see my wife talking to a good-looking teacher and she's... smiling? 

Is she flirting with him? I thought as I watch my wife letting him touch her. 

I was about to go to them when someone suddenly called for me.

"Hey, mister janitor." A boy called. "Can you please stop starring at nowhere and clean this shit?"