The headspace age chapter:4

It was 3 in the morning louis has just woken up from his sleep.

Harry(POV)

I heard the screams and cries of my baby through the monitor. I wanted to go and check if my baby was alright. I opened the door to his nursery and saw Louie trying to stand up with tears dripping from his face. "what's wrong loubear".He said nothing and kept crying which kept me worried and curious. I checked on his nappy if it was wet ,it seems like he also messed it while he slept."lets get you all cleaned up and have some breakfast early".he made grabby hands telling me to carry him up to the kitchen.

After breakfast I let Louie play in his play pen for a while.until I heard crying coming from the play pen he sad down and kept crying till I got there."whats wrong baby boy",he didn't speak again I wondered why and he looked up to see Niall awake."hello my little princess how are you"asks Niall in a babyish accent.Louie didn't talk again it worried me."baby can you talk to me and tell me what's going on?!"i said in a worried expression.he nodded in disagreement."oh my!Niall he's now in his head space"i shouted in surprise.Louie was in the headspace of a 10month old baby."Harry put Louie in the walker to see if Louie can try to walk but then just bounces around without even trying.