Seven days // By gems170

This is my entry for the #FanficFriday competition, it's based in a coffee shop setting (of course) & my ship is Stydia from teen wolf :))

Hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1 -

Monday, 1st February

"We're here," Jackson tells me in a monotone voice. Tearing my eyes away from my phone screen I begin to unlock the car, we both begin to walk towards the small coffee shop, the shop that replaced my favourite boutique. "Clara's coffee," I read aloud with a sigh. The shop looks ancient, like a run down diner, that should not be open. It should be run down. Jackson forced me to come here, he said it was the closest cafe to school.

The wind blows harshly, looking up at Jackson I smile. He smiles back, that isn't what I meant, stupid! Pushing open the glass doors I inhale the smell of fresh coffee. A small bell rings when the door shuts, "Welcome to Clara's coffee!" I look up from adjusting my coat, scowl still intact, and it only grows more when I see a boy who looks around my age smiling at both Jackson and I.

His smile drops when he locks eyes with me. He pulls his beanie down a little further, using it as a barrier. "Um, what can I...get you?" A small grin makes it's way onto my face. Quickly telling the timid boy our order i cattishly say, "oh and also, make it quick, we have to get to school. You can manage that, right?" I place my arm on the bench, stating up at him with wicked eyes.

Jackson walls away to a table, slowly chuckling. I relax my shoulders when I see him sit down. Turning my attention back to the boy I give him a small glare. "Why do you do that?" He asks me, no confidence in his voice, his eyes fixated on the ground. I grow puzzled, it aggravates me how this boy constantly plays with the hem of his grey cardigan, don't girls only wear cardigans? "Do what?" I snap back at his little comment. He looks up, finally. "As soon as your little boyfriend over there walked away, you instantly relaxed." My jaw drops at his choice of words. It's like he's confronting me about something, it aggravate's me. Everything aggravates you, Lydia, my subconscious adds in.

"I don't know what your talking about, now can you please hurry up? It's our first day back and I don't want to start school on a bad note," i roughly tap my fingernails on the bench. The boy doesn't even flinch, he just stares at me with sad eyes. "I thought you didn't care about school, Lydia?" I can't quite figure out his tone, he isn't necessarily testing me but he isn't being nice either. And how does he know my name...God! It aggravates me! I give him one final glare before storming off to Jackson.

Sitting down I cross my hands over my chest in irritation. "Doesn't that guy go to our school?" Jackson asks, stretching out his arms. "Don't know, don't care," I snap in response.

The weather outside only gets worse, the trees sway and the sky rumbles, rain then begins to fall. Slapping my hands on the white marble table I screech, "No! Not rain, I just curled my hair!" I angrily stare out the window. Hoping my killer glare will be able to stop the rain. Nice one, Lydia.

"Say, Jackson." I begin, "can you come to my mums fashion show on Saturday?" I ask him sweetly, batting my eyelashes. "Can't," he answers, uninterested in the conversation. "I'm hanging out with Danny," he doesn't look up from his phone. He keeps laughing as he stares at the rather large screen, what's he doing? Giving a small sigh I pull out my phone, we're obviously not going to talk so why bother? Jackson's attention is strangely drawn by a girl walking outside. He drops his phone onto the table, his eyes widening.

"A-Alison!" He jumps up from his seat. Running outside he runs up to her. He looks so happy, so... I frown my brows, what's so special about the new girl? Why was Jackson so interested in her? Shrugging it off I continue to use my phone. I find it strange that I don't really care...