💛Secret out (almost)💙

Nobita arrived at the school gate, scanning the area for any sign of Suneo. He spotted his friend leaning against the nearby wall, looking unusually cheerful. As Nobita approached, Suneo straightened up, a broad smile spreading across his face.

Nobita: Hey, Suneo! What's going on?

Suneo: You won't believe what I found out.

Nobita: What is it?

Suneo: Yesterday, after the baseball match, When everyone left, Dekisugi came to meet Gian and gian was super angry because dekisugi didn't come cheer him.

"Really? How do know that?" Nobita asked feeling guilty knowing dekisugi was late because of him.

Suneo: I accidentally overheard them.

Nobita: ACCIDENTALLY?

Suneo: Fine! I purposely eavesdropped on their conversation.

Nobita: Purposely? Why would you eavesdrop on them?

Suneo: Well, I saw Dekisugi talking to Gian with such seriousness, I got curious. Plus, Gian's loud voice caught my attention.

Nobita: But still, it's not right to listen in on private conversations, Suneo. Now spill the beans.

Suneo: I couldn't clearly hear them because I was hiding behind the bushes, but from what I heard, Dekisugi was talking about someone he likes.

Nobita's eyes widened in surprise, and his heart skipped a beat. "You mean to say Dekisugi has a crush on someone?" Nobita questioned, his mind racing with possibilities. Could it be... Shizuka?

Suneo nodded "Exactly! But It's not Shizuka"

Nobita: How are you so sure?

Suneo: Because he mentioned that the person he likes wears glasses.

Nobita: Really? Did you hear it correctly?

Suneo: Yeah, But I couldn't hear the name.

Nobita: Who do you you think it is?

Suneo: Who knows? But the way he was talking, it seemed like he really cares about this person. That person is really lucky.

Nobita: Yeah, He is a nice guy.

Suneo: And that nice guy can help you.

Suneo's remark caught Nobita off guard. He raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

Nobita: Help me? With what?

Suneo's smile widened mischievously.

Suneo: With your crush on Shizuka, of course!

"How?" Nobita asked confused.

Suneo put his arm around Nobita's shoulder, leaning in confidentially.

Suneo: Simple. If you become close with Dekisugi, he'll eventually tell you about his crush. Then, you can help him get with his crush, and in return, he will also help you with shizuka

Nobita: But what if it doesn't work out? What if Dekisugi doesn't trust me enough to share that kind of information?

Suneo: Trust me, Nobita. Dekisugi is a nice guy. If you show genuine interest in being his friend, he'll open up to you. Plus, you're good at helping others. Just be yourself.

Nobita sighed, feeling a mix of hope and doubt.

Nobita: I don't know, Suneo. It sounds complicated. And what if Shizuka doesn't like me back?

Suneo: One step at a time, Nobita. First, focus on becoming friends with Dekisugi. The rest will follow. Besides, you have nothing to lose by being a good friend, right?

Nobita glanced at Suneo, who was watching him expectantly, his eyes gleaming with excitement. Taking a deep breath, Nobita made a decision.

Nobita: Alright, Suneo. I'll give it a try.But how? We don't have anything in common.

Suneo grinned, clearly pleased with Nobita's decision to give it a try.

Suneo: Yeah, you two don't even have a conversation for more than 5 minutes.

Nobita: That's not true.Suneo chuckled, amused by Nobita's protest.

Suneo: Oh really? When was the last time you had a conversation with Dekisugi that lasted more than a few minutes?

Nobita: Actually, Yesterday he helped me with my homework and we talked for more than half an hour.

Suneo's eyebrows shot up in surprise, his grin widening.

Suneo: Really? And you didn't tell me about this.

Nobita scratched his head sheepishly, realizing he hadn't mentioned the lengthy conversation to Suneo earlier.

Nobita: Yeah, sorry about that. It kind of slipped my mind with everything else going on.

Suneo shook his head, still wearing a grin.

Suneo: No worries, Nobita! That's actually great news. It means you're already on your way to building a stronger friendship with Dekisugi than you thought. But there's nothing else that you haven't told me. Right?

Nobita chuckled nervously, realizing there was more to share, About Dorami's surprise visit.

Nobita: Well, there's actually something else... Yesterday, when I got home, Dorami surprised me by visiting unexpectedly. And she will be staying here for a month.

Suneo's eyes widened in surprise, his curiosity piqued.

Suneo: Dorami? Your sister? What was she doing here?

Nobita: She came to take Doraemon for maintenance and repairs, but she'll be staying with us for a month until then.

(Suneo knows about doreamon and dorami being robots because he is Nobita's bestfriend)

Suneo: What? Really! How can forget to tell me about Dorami's visit.

Nobita: Sorry, suneo! But yeah she really did come and also bought snacks from the future.

Suneo's eyes lit up with excitement at the mention of snacks from the future.

Suneo: What do you think should we have a little snack tasting session after school?

Nobita: What will I get in return.

Suneo: What do you want.

Nobita: How about come up with a plan to help me become close with Dekisugi?

Suneo grinned, his mind already whirring with ideas.

Suneo: You know, Nobita, I would have still helped you even if you didn't offer the snacks.

Nobita: I know that and also that we should get going before the bell rings.

"Alright sleeping Beauty" Suneo said while walking towards the School.

"Aren't you wierd yesterday when kai called me that you were about to fight him" Nobita said walking along with Suneo.

"Well, no one beside me can call you that" Suneo said with a smirk, indicating his protective stance towards Nobita.

Nobita chuckled at Suneo's protective gesture, appreciating his friend's loyalty.

Nobita: Thanks, Suneo. I guess that's what makes you my best friend, huh?

Suneo grinned, nodding in agreement.

"Of course, Nobita. I'll always have your back, no matter what." Suneo said with a smile, As they walked into the school.
____________________________________________________________________________