Eight

"Do we really have to go outside? You're one hot pregnant.."

Adam whispered in my ear as he hugged me from behind.

I am currently looking at myself in the full-size mirror. I'm on my 20th week, halata na ang baby bump kaya nag-aalinlangan ako sa sout kong two-piece bikini.

"Sure ka talaga na I look okay with this bikini?"

"Trust me, you have no idea what you do to me just by the sight of you wearing these thin fabrics."

"Sorry, wala talaga ako sa mood for sex."

I faced him.

He cupped my face.

"Can I kiss you Adam?"

He kissed me instead and I answered it.

"Brat, it's okay. Don't worry too much."

"Thank you.."

"Hey, Abi. Don't be sorry for saying no, and for speaking what's in your mind. And you don't have to thank me for understanding. I should be the one thanking you.. for going through this for our baby.. for communicating with me.. for staying.."

I kissed him this time. It was a modest kiss. Chaste, not rushing, full of affection type of kiss.

Habang naglalakad ako sa seashore ay binivideohan ko ang sarili ko, Adam appeared in the screen and kissed my cheek. He also made me face him to kiss my lips.

He held my hand hanggang makarating kami sa shore. He also took photos of me, I took photos of him and we took photos together.

For the first time ay nagstory ako sa IG, it was a picture of us sitting, me leaning on his shoulder, facing the camera at our back, his back facing the camera. Lowkey kumbaga, soft launching kung tawagin ng makabagong henerasyon.

I got a lot of reactions and replies, pili lang ang mga nireplyan ko. What people don't know, they can't ruin ika nga.

Adam and I were enjoying the view of the sea, nasa lounge chair kaming dalawa, I am in between his legs. He's applying me sunscreen again.

I told him I'm thirsty so he kissed my shoulder as he got up to buy water again because ubos na iyong binili namin kanina.

"Hi, are you here alone?"

A foreigner went near me and asked.

"No,"

"Oh, I'm Harry."

"Hi. I'm pregnant."

I didn't extend my hand kaya binawi niya ang kamay niya. That's my way of setting boundary. If I accept his hand and introduce my name even if he was just being friendly when I know it was more than just introducing, it's like I indulged his subtle flirting. So I would rather come off as rude and direct than leading the conversation on.

"Oh, sorry. How many weeks?"

"20."

"Wow. Congratulations!"

"Thank you."

Adam arrived with the water.

"Here you go baby." He stood behind the foreigner almost covering him from my sight. Isa pa ito. He is sometimes rude.

"Thanks love." He smirked because I called him that way for the first time.

"What were you asking my girlfriend, maybe I can help?" He talked to the foreigner na nakatayo pa din sa gilid niya.

"Nothing, gotta go. Nice meeting you."

Ngumiti lang ako ng tipid dito, I watched him walk away.

"Nalingat lang ako may umaaligid na."