Chameleon

{By the way, I don't actually know the right order of episodes for season 3. I realised this in the first draft, so I wrote it in any order. I am also only rewriting certain episodes! ^^}

Schools have just opened up again after closing after the latest akuma attack. It wasn't only one person being akumatized this time, it was near to everyone who felt negative emotions.

For the sake of the story, I'll keep the explanation vague - akumatizatons are normally sent out one at a time by a super villain called Hawk moth/Papillion. He sends them to a person feeling negative emotion, then that person transforms into a villain. His minion, if you will. They get special powers and their main goal is to steal Ladybug and Chat Noir's (the superheroes of the city) miraculouses, which are the special jewels that give them their powers.

Get the idea? Good.

This time, Hawk Moth turned into Shadow Moth, and was able to send out multiple new scarlet akumas at once.

Ladybug and Chat Noir recruited a new team, consisting of Rena Rouge, Carapace and Queen Bee, fought back, won, saved Paris, blah blah blah.

Schools back open so soon after the most dangerous akuma-related attacks yet.

I'm often late to school, despite not actually living that far from the school. My parents own a bakery, so I grabbed a croissant, shoved it in my mouth, and booked it to my school.

The doors were just about to close, but I ran through last second, much to the janitor, Fred Haprèle's, annoyance, went up the stairs, and burst through the doors of my homeroom classroom.

I noticed that my teacher, Miss Bustier wasn't in the classroom. But I noticed something a lot bigger than that. the seating plan was way different. Sabrina and Chloé were the same. Kim and Max were the same. Juleka and Rose still sat next to each other but had moved across a row. Nathaniel (we just call him Nath) moved down one row. Ivan and Alix swapped so Ivan was sat next to Mylène and Alix was next to Nath. Adrien stayed the same. Alya stayed in her seat but Nino moved up one to that row to sit next to her, which meant that there was an empty seat at the front next to Adrien!! I was so excited, I thought this meant that I would be able to sit next to him. I snook over to Alya, I was so happy!

"How'd you pull this off?!" I asked her ecstatically, "You're the best! I can't believe you got everyone to swap seats so I could sit next to Adrien!"

Alya looked at me with surprise and confusion but I payed it no mind.

Then my mind began to drift elsewhere.

"But it might not be the best idea," I added, "I might not pay attention in school. And if I fail."

I pictured Principal Damocles pointing towards a door, the exit door, looking down at me disappointment written all over his owl-looking face. I also pictured Miss Bustier looking down at me, concern written all over her face and her bright cyan eyes glistening with sadness. She'd be sad to see me off, she'd be sad to see anyone off. The image was quite frightening. Principal Damocles was frightening for obvious reasons, I don't think there are any students in this school who don't find him eerily similar to an owl for a human, but Miss Bustier is a little scary too, despite the fact that she has a generally warm and comforting appearance. She absolutely towers above me, and her eyes are so sharp and bright that sometimes I genuinely think they can see into my soul and see every sin I have ever committed. Her nose is also thin and flat. It isn't awful but I haven't seen a nose so little.

"...it would be a total disaster because then Adrien and I would never have our own house, the three kids, or the hamster named-"

"Woah! Girl, what are you talking about?" Alya interrupted. it's probably for the best, actually, I was getting way too deep into my thoughts, "You're not sitting next to Adrien. Your seat's over there."