XXXV - Assault

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
- Sexual Assault
- Rape
- Dirty Words
- Angst? (Maybe)

A few words before the chapter starts

DOGDAY IM SO SORRY THIS HAD TO BE INCLUDING IN THE STORYLINE I PROMISE I WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO MAKE UP FOR THIS WAA

.....................................
....................................................
....................................................
...................................................
........................................

[DogDay]

...
Oh my..
My head is spinning, I'm feeling dizzy..
My eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the dark room, with only just a small light bulb above me.

I'm in a chair, not just sitting on it, but LITERALLY strapped to it. Even my hands are tied to the armrests.
There was a table in front of me, with some candy, letters, and.. what the fuck is that thing.
It looked like a soft cone shaped thing.. it was black, and had some glowing red and green dots on it.

How am I here?
Why am I here?
Who the fuck took me here.?
...

I tried to break free, struggling as I shook my body, trying to destroy the ropes.
The ropes they used were like a miniature mimic of the ones you use during Tug Of Wars, it's not big, but it's so goddamn thick.
I won't be breaking free anytime soon..
...

() "Well well well, finally awake, hm?"

That voice..
Not Solvver's.
If not him, then who?
Who is the one behind all of this?

Suddenly, the lights turned on, it's still extremely dimmed, but just illuminated enough for me to see around the whole room.
This looks like a storage room, but it felt bigger. I thought storage rooms were small, had a couple of shelves and stuff, and not this big that would fit a table to kidnap a random person.

The person.. who emerged from the darkness was NOT a female.
It was a MALE (of course..)
More bizarrely, there wasn't only one.
Not two.
Not three.
Not even five.
But SEVEN other boys were here.
And they all look hungry for something.
Great, as if the girls weren't insane enough. These bastards are holding me CAPTIVE, literally right now.
What even happened.? I was just in the library with CatNap, reading him a novel.. then.. I blacked out..
Why.?

(D-Day) "What the hell do you people want from me.?"
() "We want you, of course, isn't that obvious enough?"
(D-Day) "What do you mean by that? Isn't the girls enough already? Now you lot too."
() "We are BOYS, of course we get what we want. And if we don't, force is always an option, y'know."
(D-Day) "This is getting way out of hand! What is wrong with you guys! Release me this instant!"
() "Oh now.. little puppy, be a good boy and you will be released earlier.."

Did they just.. called me.. little puppy?
..
If only I'm not strapped to this chair.

I still try to get the ropes off, but no luck so far.
What are they going to do to me.?
...

I gulped, ready to embrace what's to come, hoping that they will not do anything too serious.

..
CatNap.. help me.

() "C'mon, guys, the treasure's here, let's get what we want!"
() "YEAH!"

Then the lot approached me, with their arms raised.

...

In just a split of a second, the seven boys had me surrounded. Every I turned, or looked, there would always be one person in my vision, blocking the way.
They looked scary, I can take one, but not seven.
..