Chapter 3

Warning: This chapter will contain bad words, slight guro, and sexual content!
_________________________________

Within Red Oak Forest, Keith is training his team after school by killing some monsters and started finding for any possible waifu to capture to add to his team.

Unfortunately, all of the monsters in the forest so far are goblins and hobgoblins that barely give them enough experience points to level up. Turned out the Manticore is a special monster in the forest that only spawns a week after defeating it meaning that no huge experience points for his team for a while.

After killing a huge number of goblins it only gives them two or three levels. Keith sat down under a tree relaxing after his team had wiped out all of the monsters in the area.

Keith: Man, that was tiring despite you guys only gaining two or three levels, but it is good enough.

His whole team is relaxing under the tree as well after killing a lot of goblins in the area. Akeno sitting next to him while Chun-li is practicing her kicks as usual and Koneko is taking a nap.

After an hour, Chun-li is napping next to a sleeping Koneko and Akeno fell asleep next to Keith. He was going to take nap as well as he closed his eyes, but sincerely he hear a very familiar sound that he has hear before!

*Sparkle Sound*

He burst open his eye and realized that the thing that would make that sound is a shiny waifu.

Keith: Shiny!

He got up and started running towards the sound had come from, but he don't realize that left his whole team behind.

After a short run, he started to look around the area to find that shiny, then he spotted her. The shiny waifu is a Ruby Rose!

 The shiny waifu is a Ruby Rose!

Ruby Rose -(Grass/Fairy)

This Ruby Rose was all blue instead of the usual red and her eyes are golden instead of silver, she was just leaning against a tree seeming to be relaxing and minding her own business.

Keith: No way, a shiny Ruby in this forest!

Ruby: Hmm!

She heard his voice and Keith quickly realized that she is going to notice him.

Keith: Crap!

He thinks fast as he jumped into the bushes before she sees him. Ruby started looking around the area, but fortunately, Keith was not spotted as she went back to relax against the tree.

Keith: *Whisper* Good she does not see me now let me call out... OH Crap! I have left all of my waifu behind!

He realized his mistake and started thinking about what to do.

Keith: *whisper* Oh no! what am I going to do? I can't go back to get them, Ruby might leave before I get back or someone will catch her before I get back. I can't just try to catch her, she might attack me or run away if she noticed me! I need to distract her to lower her guard, but how?