cap 0

Y/n: "I'm dead," was what I said to myself as I looked around, realizing I was floating in a dark, silent void, unable to discern anything German that was snowed in around me.

  Y/n: "It feels like I really died," he said as tears fell into his eyes, remembering how it had happened.

  Flashback

  It was a typical day.   The sun came out on a busy street as I tucked myself into the house, trying not to be late for school.   Take a shower, brush your teeth, prepare your lunch and run to the bus station.   That's when I saw an unannounced girl on the other side of the street, and an uncontrolled road approaching.   I noticed that the driver was trying to brake, but the red light and traffic noise made the situation chaotic.   I didn't want to save her, but something inside me insisted that she end it.   With a surge of courage, I ran towards it and got back on the road, saving him from imminent danger.

  But now you have consequences.   At the last moment, I noticed the uncontrolled road quickly approaching me.   Both tires squeal or do not work as the vehicle gets closer and closer.   With a stunning impact, I was hit while walking at high speed and everything went dark.

  Flashback

  Y/n: "Damn, I knew I shouldn't have saved that girl."  I muttered as tears streamed down my face, cursing myself for my own decision.   But the logo appeared to see what appeared to be a green cloth, similar to online games.

  You were surprised and a little scared by the sudden appearance of the green screen.

  The screen disappeared and was replaced by another reading: "Please note that now that you die, you will have to go to the Wakfu universe and you will be able to pick up the body of a character from any work of fiction of your choice, as well as register your memories intact."

  Y/n: "ok, that was the strangest thing I've ever seen in my entire life" I muttered as I tried to understand the situation.

  “ok, let me get this straight, so that means I will have to go to the Wakfu universe with the body of an anime/cartoon character preferably”, he said out loud, without waiting for a response.   I was surprised when another screen appeared in front of me.

  "yes, you will be able to go to the Wakfu universe as the body/powers of a character from another work that is not part of the Wakfu universe."

  Y/n: “What a shame I thought I could have Yugo or Nox’s body” I sighed.

  Y/n: "I thought a little and got inspired again. So I wish to go to the world of Wakfu as the body of Ben 10, along with an Omnitrix", he declared while another screen appeared with the following words:

  "wish fulfilled. Note that it will start with the top 10 aliens that Ben will receive the Omnitrix for the first time. Also, since there is no Primus or Primus codon in the Wakfu universe/branch, you will have all 1,000,903 DNAs scanned into the omnitrix in addition to the evolutionary function and Omi - kix, in addition to your ominitrix also having all the functions/updates of the definitive ominitrix.

  As soon as he finished speaking, a light enveloped me and began to fade, praying that my family was okay and that they didn't miss me so much.

  note: well that was it, I hope you enjoyed this chapter although I doubt anyone will see it from now on and I'm also sorry if I have bad writing and this is my first fanfic and also both Ben 10 and wakfu work belong to their respective creators.