VIII

SCHLONH SCHLONG SCHOONG SCHOONG SCHLONG SCHLONG SCHLONG SCHOONG
SCHLONH SCHLONG SCHOONG SCHOONG SCHLONG SCHLONG SCHLONG SCHOONG SCHLONH SCHLONG SCHOONG SCHOONG SCHLONG SCHLONG SCHLONG SCHOONG
SCHLONH SCHLONG SCHOONG SCHOONG SCHLONG SCHLONG SCHLONG SCHOONG SCHLONG (Get used to the fact whenever I'm trying to replace an old drawing that I cry because it's cringy you will just see a bunch of schlongs on your screen

Omg I'm back from hiatus 😱😱😱 (it was only 1 month but I don't care. Also send help I've been insanely screaming whenever I think about this wattpad because after some time I start cringing about what I wrote... AKA: my previous wattpad called 'Here for you' which is also a Killugon. Oh hell, I have a whole laughing fit because of it. If you have read it I pray for your sorry eyes)

(GON POV)
Wow, I could rather say that there was loads of construction over the years, there's a lot more skyscrapers and buildings. I can't see very well due the view being blocked from the mesh nets and brick walls in the station, but if I had to say It looks like you could get lost more easily now if you aren't familiar with the city.

I look up for a moment to take it all in, wow. It's really changed... damn. Now, Yorknew looks more of a luxury where all of the rich people can afford to live in the centre with the most expensive buildings. I'm mostly broke though... (cryinfhh internal noises)

I stand to look around, untill Killua pulls me over "Gon, why are you just standing over there like that?" He says and I give a confused look "oh. I guess I was spacing out, sorry." I shyly giggle and he sighs "Don't get lost, Stay near me" Killua reaches his hand out for me "Grab onto me, Gon" he says making me be taken aback "eh?!" And then Killua gives me the 'seriously?' Look "Gon you have already grabbed onto me a few times before if I can recall well calm down"

"What? I don't remember me grabbing on you at all?" I argue (this is very relatable I'm pretty sure I have memory loss as I forgot most of the plot I previously wrote ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) "Huh? I thought you have? Unless that was me suggesting because you're scared of alleyways" Killua thinks to himself and I get a slight pink tone on my cheeks "I do not!" I whine then Killua walks away . Is he teasing for me to- "are you going to follow me you idiot or just going to stand there?" He yells and I run after him "I am coming, jeez."

"So where do you plan to go then? Or do we just generally walk around the centre? Killua?" I avert my eyes towards him "well... Hm. I was thinking we could go inside this really nice cafe from some time ago, the one me, Leorio and Kurapika were in two years ago" (Leorio autocorrected to laptop... wow) "is that so?" He nods his head "well okay then, I trust you on that then" I smile "was there ever a time you didn't trust me-"

Well then, I guess I could enjoy life being like this, again. I hope it lasts a while

I bring my gaze towards and then I slightly squeal determinedly holding onto Killuas arm "ITS THE FUCKING CROWDS"

Yes yes, it's always the crowds (I no joke witnessed someone fly down the stairs by another kid in school)
WHERE DID ALL OF THESE DAMN PEOPLE COME FROM?!

I hold onto him as if my life depends on it, Killua. and I drag him along trying to push through the massive flock of people (ye they are birds now IM JOKING) "Didn't you just scream about the crowds and now your pushing through them?" Killua pokes me "Hmph! I was confused for a moment so of course it scared me" I remark making Killua giggle, "Whatever, Let's go-" as that, he tries to walk off but I grab onto his hair pulling it "HEY- LET GO OF MY HAIR GON!" He tries to grab my hand for me to let go and I give him a Death stare "You say that and I'm gonna throw you into another dimension going along with your weave. Killua." Killua snorts "You throw me? What can you do? You're literally Nen less. You little shit" I tug on his hair harder "Okay-! I'm sorry" And I let go "so where are we going?" I ask and he smacks my head "I already told you, to the cafe where us were at, do you have amnesia or something?"