Chap. 4 - St. Freya

{Kiana}: Talking in her mind

Kiana: Normal talking

Sirin or a Herrscher talking

-Recap of the previous chapter-

Mei grabbed Kiana's face and kissed Kiana. Kiana was so shocked and blush extremely hard. Mei turned away and ran out of the apartment from embarrassment. Mei's father Ryoma was watching them kiss and was thinking I'm so proud of my daughter but I still hate that she fell in love with Kaslana.

Sirin: Kiana finally got her first kiss. I'm so proud.

Kiana: Shut up

Bronya was at the door confused about what happened. Kiana finally remembers that a honkai beast will attack soon and Mei just ran out of the apartment.

Kiana: Shit I have to be quick

Kiana ran out as fast as possible and saw that Mei was taken over by the Herrscher of Thunder again and killed the Honkai beast. Kiana was about to knocked Mei out but a tall woman with red long hair and orange eyes appeared to stopped Mei.

-End of recap-

Kiana: I was too late Himeko is here I have to knocked Mei out first before I have to deal with Himeko since I'm scared that she try to kill Mei.

Kiana ran as fast as possible to knock Mei out. After knocking Mei out she carried Mei's body and ran back to her apartment while being chased down by Himeko and trying to pretend she didn't know Himeko.

Himeko: Kid you better stop running and drop the person down

Kiana: Why should I stop? You're trying to kill my friend and you're probably a kidnapper that uses a candy and a white van but instead of a white van it is a gigantic white aircraft carrier and a giant sword.

Himeko: Kid I'm not trying to kidnapped you I'm here you to save you and get you out of this place filled with Zombie

Kiana: Why should I trust you

Himeko: I don't know but just trust me

Kiana: Nah I don't trust you

Kiana ran even faster and Himeko was having a hard time chasing her down.

{Himeko: Why is it so hard to catched up to her I'm a A rank Valkyrie while she is a normal civilian}

Kiana finally arrived back at her apartment to meet up with Bronya and Ryoma. Himeko took 4 minutes to arrive and it took her 30 minutes to convince them to follow Himeko to the Hyperion.

Kiana: Wow this ship is big

Bronya: The Bronya agreed with Subject Kiana

Ryoma: Yeah it's pretty big

Himeko was looking at Mei's unconscious body trying to take it away from Kiana but Kiana dodge and jumps backward.

Kiana: She is mine don't touch her

Himeko: She is dangerous she is a Herrscher that could destroy everything

Kiana: I don't care she wouldn't do that if she does I just knocked her out again so don't touch her

Himeko: At least let us put her in a small cell we promise to treat her well

Kiana: No Mei is mine and mine if you touch her I destroy this damn ship