I only do 1 drug, baby. You.

[A/N: Yes I am fully aware that this is a repeat of the song for Chap 2 but I've decided to do a cyclical type thing every 5 Taylor-based chapters so I don't run out of Taylor songs lol :D] 

[A/N: I haven't prepped most of this in the book I normally use for story prep (I normally do 3 sides of A4 prep but I've done just over a side for this chapter, mainly because I've not had time to prep more due to the fact that I've spent a large portion of half term mass-reading bxb stories lolll) so a large portion of this is going to be going with the flow (which I normally do in my prep but not directly onto here), I hope y'all love ittt.]

[A/N: Half term is a British thing where we get a week off every half term, quite literally. (For you 'Muricans I believe a 'term' would be a semester)]

Ethanator's POV

I look at the Armani watch on my wrist that Lukie got me as a birthday present even though I had protested stoutly as he had almost no money left. It's 7 pm. I tap him on the shoulder and point at my watch. He looks at it and immediately understands. 

"What do you want for tea, sweet pea?" he asks, lovingly. [A/N: The evening meal is called dinner, tea and supper in different parts of the United Kingdom. I call it dinner, but love tea and supper much more lol]. I think and reply "A veg stir fry with spicy noodles. I'll handle desert." I say, knowing that that would have been his next question. He nods "It'll be ready in about half an hour". I nod "That's enough time for dessert". He gives me a thumbs up and a peck on the cheek.

We walk off to the kitchen, handling our own parts of the evening meal and not looking at each others', an unspoken rule we established early on in our relationship. I decide to make a strawberry cheesecake, topped with quartered strawberries and a "light" sprinkle of ground cinnamon just the way he likes it. I pop the cheesecake into the fridge just as he finishes cooking dinner. I go and set the table with our plates, cutlery and a candelabra which I light. I also add a pine scented candle, which I know he's a killer for.

I dim the smart lights in the room and when he walks over with the pot of stir fry, he raises his left eyebrow questioningly in a perfect arc at the candelabra and the pine scented candle and I merely wiggle my eyebrows in response. He giggles at that and my heart flutters and soars simultaneously, something I never thought possible. I would never tell him this but his giggle is the most adorable sound in the world, and, honestly, my favourite sound in the world. We both sit down, I serve us both moderate portions of stir fry and we dig in. I know the taste off by heart due to how many times I've asked him to make it but it never fails to blow my mind.

"God, how do you keep blowing me away with this ?" I ask, between mouthfuls of heavenly stir fry. He merely winks "Es una sorpresa bebé". I grin "Pues, ¿es una sorpresa tan grande que no puedes decirme?". He smirks "Claro que sí". I poke him playfully and retort "Entonces es esencial que me digas". His eyebrows shoot up at my use of subjuntivo. "¿Ya has aprendido el subjuntivo?". I nod. He looks shocked "Muy bien, mi amor. Entonces, es esencial que hablemos más en Español" he says, laughing, to which I chuckle.

We finish the rest of our food in companionable silence (aka while playing footsie under the table {to all you worried readers, don't worry, they put socks on for separate reasons }). We put the plates in the  sink and I bring out the cheesecake. He sees it and looks at me with such a pure look of adoration that my heart melts and I kiss him softly.

I go back to the kitchen to grab a knife, 2 forks 2 dessert plates. I cut out 2 slices of cheesecake and hand him a plate and a fork. He digs in eagerly and demolishes the slice in a matter of a minute. I chuckle "Do you want another slice, sweetie?". He nods and I serve him another slice, which, surprisingly, he devours even quicker, somehow. He then takes a 3rd slice, grins at me sheepishly and devours it as well.