Chapter 32

!! Most of you guys in our camp

When they all got off the bus and stood with their belongings in front of them, Aaliya started speaking very politely, you guys will spend two months here... As you can see there are three buildings, one for boys, one for girls.

One for the girls and one for all of us... he said pointing to them.

In this camp you all will share a room with each other Mir Amtalib said two people will stay in one room.. and whoever is placed with the roommate will stay with him for 8 weeks.

... All the trainees protested at Sharab's request, but he ignored it and continued to speak

.... Naban and Hussam, Aoun and Eric Zohan and Shazam, Armaghan and Sufyan will be each other's room partners.

And among the girls we have thought... Talia and Umma, Heer and Ishaal, while Darika will be single and have no room partner.

Sharab said in a final tone without giving anyone a chance to speak, and handed everyone their room keys, with room numbers.

You guys have thirty minutes to go and unpack your stuff and change into the uniforms that are on your beds .

Wear your uniform and come down immediately... If you are even one minute late, you will be responsible for the consequences.

People will be themselves

Before that, the children went inside and Affan gave a warning in a strong voice... on hearing his words, everyone ran inside... on which Yavar's face spread a smile.

You did a great job dude.. you got them the hell out of here in a pinch without doing much... I think.

... Yes, we won't need Nina

Yavar put his hand on his shoulder and said smilingly

Don't think for a moment that these people are going to mistreat me and I'm smiling

... He will listen ... I will make them truly taste hell here

Affan said with a funny smile on his face and then picked up his bags and headed inside to which Aaliya would shake her head and cry, while Yavar and Sharab tried to hold back their laughter.

... I think this camp is going to be a lot of fun

....have that fun later, go change your clothes for now, your hands are going to be pretty big in their first X-size.

... At Yavar's request, Sharab made a depressed pout but then picked up his bags and went towards his room.

Heer and Ishal reached their room and quickly set their things in the cupboard... Ishal finished first then she entered the washroom with the clothes. While she sat on the bed and waited for her, she started inspecting the room

... I don't know how these people have so much money ... as if these people are the only inheritors of the government's treasury, she muttered while looking at Rome ... because she felt that they were in a difficult place during training. You will have to stay as it is..tents etc. but the environment here was also very luxurious...every comfortable and necessary thing was present in their room.

After Ishal took a shower, she hurriedly went to the washroom with her clothes and after some time came out where Ishal had changed her uniform.

Wearing jeans... and then pulling her golden brown hair into a high ponytail and letting some of her braids fall over her face.. Satisfied with herself... she looked at her new friend who leaned back against the pillow in amusement. She was sitting

I may not have told you very well at first, but I am truly glad to have you as my friend, meaning here now

... there is someone with whom I can talk about anything ... who will always be with me ... Heer looked at her and spoke her heart ... to which Ishal smiled at her.