Youre my master (smut)

Lucifer's POV:

My stupid ass decided to make a bet with alastor. The bet was if I can beat him in anygame he chooses he will stop being a pain in my ass but if he won he owns me and can do whatever he wants even if I don't want to do it. I lost the bet and now he is telling me to do things that is very weird like sucking his cock or letting him fuck me. Never knew he wanted to do that stuff with me.

Alastors POV:

I make Lucifer do a LOT of things. My favorite is making him wear a chain around his neck and treat him like a pet. I can tell he hates his life cause of the bet but I love it.

Nobody's pov:

Alastor put a shock collar on Lucifer so if he didn't listen or being rude to him he would be shocked. Alastor: "Lucifer~" Lucifer: "What do you want😒" Alastor shocked Lucifer. Lucifer: "OW!" Alastor: "What was that? I didn't hear you." Lucifer: "Yes sir?" Alastor: "Better,now come over here and sit on my lap"Lucifer sat on alastors lap and could feel alastor getting hard.

Nobody's POV:

Alastor grabs Lucifer and took him into his room. Alastor made Lucifer wear a maid dress which the skirt was really short. Alastor lifted up the skirt and took his pants off. Alastor pinned Lucifer down. Lucifer: " What on earth are you doing!?" Alastor: "Shhh~" Alastor put a blindfold over Lucifers eyes. Alastor thrusted into him. Lucifer: "AH~" Alastor: "You love this don't you?" Lucifer: "YES~" Alastor lifted up the skirt all the way up. Alastor put his tongue in his hole. Lucifer: "MPM~" Alastor does it again. Lucifer: "MMM~" Alastor: "Now, who is your Master?" Lucifer: "YOU~" Alastor: "Good boy~" Alastor put his tongue inside Lucifer. Lucifer: "FUCK~"

Nobody's POV:

Alastor takes his tongue out and thrusted into Lucifer. Lucifer moaned loud. Alastor: "Now, who owns you~?" Lucifer: "Y-YOU~" Alastor: "Good boy~" Alastor thrusted deeper and harder. Lucifer moaned loudly and grips the sheets. After 3 hours alastor stopped and made Lucifer suck his dick. Lucifer: "Mph~" Alastor groans and cums into his mouth. Lucifer swallows his cum. After 2 hours they both fell asleep.

(382 words)