4. 𝖀𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐

Aunque el infinito encuentre su final

(Even if the infinite finds its end)

He had forgotten what it was like to wake up from a deep sleep. It was so strange having to open the eyes and wait for the body and mind to adjust to the new day.

The sunlight didn't touch him, and for that Junhui was grateful. The curtain was only ajar, illuminating enough for him to see his surroundings.

He was in a bed that was not his, for clearly he wasn't in his room.

Then he realized that he was not alone. A tall, dark figure stood leaning against the wall near the door, head lowered and arms crossed, as if he were sleeping.

Junhui observed this man, the one who had offered him the sleep flower the night before.

The black wolf he had faced.

Being able to appreciate his features well, he was the most attractive man Jun had met in the five centuries of his existence. And he wasn't exaggerating. Every angular feature was proof of it, with the perfect geometry of nature on his strong face, with cunning features that gave him an aura of mystery.

Black hair contrasted with his skin, which although not as pale as a vampire's, seemed to be caressed by the moon.

He was tall, actually the size of Jun, but unlike the vampire, the lycanthrope was very strong and built in his male form.

Son of war, Mars in a quiet sculpture, of great cunning and determination.

Junhui sighed, forcing himself to look away from that handsome man and decided better to scan the room and analyze his situation.

It was a simple room, but well tidy: the comfortable bed in which he was, a wooden wardrobe, a bedside table with a glass jug, and a glass half full. The walls were thick wood like the floor. Lycans were creatures that preferred to be very close to nature.

And what stood out is that there were many books, so much so that those that did not fit on the shelf, were stacked on the floor.

There was also a desk, where there were several papyri and an inkwell with a quill, as well as a lamp with an unlit candle.

Junhui stood up noiselessly as he stepped on the wooden floor.

He was only in his dark suit, since his purple cloak was neatly folded on the bed.

He walked over to the desk curiously, glancing at the man who appeared to be asleep on his feet, to make sure he was still in the same position. The vampire guessed that he had kept watch for him in case he woke up at night.

He would have been lucky in that case. Junhui couldn't escape no matter how much he wanted to. The sunlight would burn him to ashes, so he was forced to stay there.

He took one of the scrolls, with the impeccable handwriting on them. They appeared to be scientific research reports regarding the observation of cultivation and growth patterns in Aegis flowers.

"So you're the one who cultivates them..." Junhui smiled and kept looking at the papyri.

All were well-written reports on botany. The black wolf had a lot of knowledge about it, because there he saw investigations and annotations of many types of plants.

He held up one particular document and saw the picture of a Lilium lilili, a lily flower that only bloomed once a year, one night in June. Coincidentally, on Junhui's birthday.