Chapter twelve: curiosity

"R-Ryujin..."

Yeji sighed, but immediately her gasps began to be heard, when Ryujin kissed her neck with big dedication.

But Yeji could felt that she was giving hickeys in her skin and she came to her senses by putting her hands on her shoulders, to separate the younger from her body.

Even though she was about to give in to her desires, she couldn't stop thinking about her sister and what she would do the moment her family learned the whole truth.

But there was something else that was bothering her.

"W-Were you with her?" Yeji asked her and Ryujin looked at her in silence for a few seconds, then smiled.

"What are you talking about?" Ryujin's hand continued to slide over Yeji's skin, while the brunette tried not to be affected.

But her panting gave her away.

"You know what I'm talking about."

Ryujin took a deep breath, remaining silent for a few seconds, making Yeji believe that the answer to that question was affirmative.

"No..." Ryujin whispered and pecked her lips. "I haven't been with Yeju sexually, just some kissing, but nothing more. Why? Are you jealous?"

Yeji tried to roll her eyes, but Ryujin quickly started kissing her neck and didn't give her time to just close them and exhale a sigh.

After that, both could not help but give in to their desires and both ended up naked, fucking in silence, but with the same intensity as they did the first time.

Ryujin was staring into Yeji's eyes, who was trying not to close them, as she pushed her cock into her wet cunt. Both of them panting and moaning almost inaudibly, so that no one else outside the room could hear them.

"Ah, ah, ah, yes!" Yeji whispered, digging her nails into Ryujin's lower back, who was moving at a speed that was not very fast, but not very slow either. "Ah, ah, God..."

Ryujin slid her hand along Yeji's cheek, while she was still looking at those eyes, and then kissed her, drowning out the brunette's moans in her mouth and also her own.

"I became so obsessed with you after that night, that it became impossible for me to be with anyone else after that..." Ryujin whispered to her between pants, very close to her lips.

"But you ended being my sister's girlfriend- ahh, ahh!" Yeji closed her eyes, feeling how Ryujin hit her most sensitive spot more and more. She was about to make her come.

"Because she looks a lot like you... Fuck..." Ryujin smiled a little and then closed her eyes, as her own orgasm was also close.

They both began to kiss again, until Ryujin accelerated the movements, which let a crash sound be heard throughout the room, and then she came inside Yeji, almost at the same time that the brunette also had her orgasm.

Ryujin rested her face on Yeji's neck, without leaning too much on top of her because of her belly, and then she gave her a kiss on her collarbone, to move away and lie down next to her.

Yeji was panting too, her eyes closed and her legs shaking from what had just happened, and even though her body felt satisfied, that didn't mean she felt good about it.

The brunette opened her eyes and looked at Ryujin, who was still breathing hard with her eyes closed.

"What are we going to do, Ryujin?" Yeji asked softly and Ryujin opened her eyes to look at her.

"We must talk to your mother and your sister, we must tell them the truth." Ryujin said and stroked Yeji's cheek between her fingers.

But although that was the best solution, Yeji didn't know if she was prepared to face the rejection of her sister and her mother.