Full Story + Reactions

an: reactions coming soon

"K-Kacchan... are those your... purple underwear??"

"Yes, Deku... they are..."

"Ngh... they're so..."

"Wanna see?" Bakugo smirked at him and approaches him in a dominant and possessive manner. Deku stares back, gulping at his massive ahh bulging dick seen through his... purple underwear.

"Y-yeah..." Bakugo pushes Deku on the bed.

"Beg for it," he growls.

"Kacchan!! The others..."

"Who cares? I want then to know you're mine and only mine...~"

"Oh Kacchan... I... me too!" They rawdog it. There's cute slapping noises and moaning can be heard in the halls.

"AHH, AHH, AHHHH~"

"MORE DEKU! HARDER~! That's right Deku~" He growls and releases his inner alpha demon and goes faster than light. Deku squirmed under his weight, moaning as he felt the force of his lower regions being attacked. Bakugo yelled at Deku to control himself while he finished his actions. Deku's palms sweated his fuckable stupid ass looking body. Bakugo hissed with fury, "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!??" He pounded into Deku with a grunt and picked the sweat off of Deku's brow. Deku let out a shriek of pleasure as Bakugo went deeper into him.

"I-I-" Deku started, but was interrupted by himself as his fave blushed heavily. Deku tried to force himself to calm down but his horny ass couldn't help it. Bakugo kept pushing in, harder and faster with each passing moment. He whipped out his hand and began to shove it in along with his cock. Deku couldn't contain himself. His semen flew out from his small cock, he whined as Bakugo started sweet talking to him, drenched with his cum.

"Deku... you're so thirsty, aren't you?" Deku nodded and moaned.

"Okay then, I have some more for you~"

Reactions:

friend 1 (author 1, k):

"I DIDNT KNOW YOU MADE IT INTO A WATTPAD 😭"

friend 2 (author 2, s):

"so weird"

friend 3 (n):

"goo goo gaga"

friend 4 (hb):

""

friend 5 (h):

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

friend 6 (a):

""