Julia

"Andrew, how long will we be on this road?" Ashley asks.

"We're going to see Julia, so it's gonna be a while." Andrew states ever so casually.

"What the hell! I thought you said 'Cut all ties' " Ashley exclaims, honestly confused because Andrew wouldn't follow his own rules.

"Exactly, we're going to kill her to refill that vision thing. Like you said 'if we can't contact them, they might aswell be dead' " Andrew prevents an argument, which is rare of him and also rare he would want to kill anyone let alone his ex- girlfriend.

"That's different of you." Ashley states, honestly surprised by his realization

"Do you agree with the plan?" Andrew asks, a hint of anger in his question.

"Yes, asshat." Ashley agrees, but taunts Andrew with an insult.

'I should have just called him Andy' Ashley thought.

"Alright, just shut up so I can drive." Andrew demanded of Ashley.

Ashley not feeling the need to argue because of her last vision, kept her mouth shut and started to rest her eyes.

"You sure were tired huh?" Andrew asks rhetorically with a endearing smile as he pat her head quickly and returned to driving.

______________________________

"Tar soul." The demon greeted.

"Can you take me back to my dream?" Ashley asks with a pleading voice.

"Tar soul. Unless you get rid of the trinket I gave you or put it up somewhere, I will always call you." The demon Answers.

"Alright, but can you send me back?" Ashley asks again.

"Tar soul. Before you leave I have a warning, When you see Julia do not let her steal your brother with her rattlesnake tounge." The demon warns before he sends Ashley back to her mind.

_______________________________

"Ashley wake up!" Andrew shakes Ashley gently.

"Wuh- what?" Ashley is startled.

"We're here." Andrew states.

Andrew and Ashley walk to Julia's dorm room.

"So, what's the plan?" Andrew asks Ashley.

"I think we should do the same thing we did for mom and dad." Ashley answers and quickly follows up.

"Eh- you don't have to eat her if you don't want to." Ashley whispers in Andrew's ear so she doesn't disturb anyone.

"Okay." Andrew looks at her disturbed but not broken.

"Do you wanna take her money too?" Ashley whispers to Andrew again.

"We could use the extra cash." Andrew states.

"Quiet." Andrew says to Ashley in a voice barely above a whisper.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Andrew knocks on Julia's dorm room door.

"Coming!" Andrew hears Julia's voice call back quietly yelling.

Julia opens the door and looks at Andrew and Ashley like a ghost.

"Surprised to see me?" Andrew asks rhetorically.

"I- this is just-" Julia can barely speak, Although she is Andrew's ex-girlfriend she nonetheless did grieve after she heard about the apartment exploding in a flame.

"Don't say anything, we're alive and well." Ashley speaks harshly.

Andrew glares daggers at Ashley.

"Anyway, can we stay here for the night? We kinda ran off after the fire and we don't have a home nor a hotel." Andrew asks and also gives Julia a reason to let them stay.

"Sure as long as you two sleep elsewhere besides my room, you can sleep anywhere you want." She quietly answers.

"Thanks, may I come in?" Andrew asks.

Julia gladly let's him and Ashley in but Julia gives her a cautious look.

Julia closes the door and walks in the living room with Ashley and Andrew.

"So, you got any TV shows?" Ashley asks rudely, Andrew glaring at her with a complete set of swords.

Ashley looked at him in fear and suddenly retracted her question.

"N- Nevermind!" Ashley said to Julia as she instead just flipped through the channels.

"How have you been, Andrew?" Julia asks.

"Fine, but if I had to say im honestly not doing that good." Andrew honestly answers her with a statement so true because of his recent situation.

Ashley scoots over to Andrew leaning her shoulder against his.

Andrew and Julia look at each other with confusion.

"So, did you get a new bed?" Andrew asks Julia a question to ease stress.

"You guys sure are close huh?" Julia asks with a little bit of anger that Andrew picks up on.

"Sorry?" Andrew apologizes with a slightly confused tone and look.

"Oh, did that come out harsh? Im so sorry!" Julia genuinely expresses her apologetic feelings.

"No, not at all." Ashley says sarcastically.

"Oh, that's good." Julia took the statement seriously and payed no mind to the sarcasm.

"So- Anyway-" Andrew was about to ask Julia something before he took out a cigarette and attempted to light it.

"Here let me light that." Ashley climbed into Andrew's lap facing him while taking his lighter and lighting the cigarette.

Andrew's face turned a subtle red as here accepted the cigarette taking a drag off of it.

"Thanks Ashley, could you get off now?" Andrew thanked Ashley while asking her to get down.

"Um . . . Ashley?" Julia looked at Ashley with a deep red face.

"Sure I'll get off." Ashley sits back down on the couch.

Andrew takes another drag off his cigarette.

"So, how's your grades?" Andrew asks out of genuine concern.

"They're good, I have 3.8 gpa thanks to my sister." Julia states, trying her hardest to ignore Ashley's antics.

"That's good. Any friends?" Andrew asks taking a drag off of his cigarette.

"No, not so much." Julia states with a depressed expression.

Andrew scoots over to Julia, Ashley falls down in a plushie like manner.

"It's ok." Andrew comforts Julia by patting her shoulder.

"Thanks, Andrew." Julia says genuinely.

Andrew scoots back over to Ashley putting her back on his shoulder and taking a drag.

Ashley stares at Andrew her anger apparent.

"You better not do that again!" She whispers in his ear.

"Anyways, it sure is getting late im gonna head to bed." Julia says, walking into her room.

Andrew turns on the TV.

Ashley makes a palet on the floor with some covers and blankets.

Andrew lays down on the palet with Ashley and set's his alarm for 3 A:M

"Hey will you cuddle with me?" Ashley asks.

"Yes." Andrew says, on the verge of declining but not because his nightmares wouldn't let him sleep.

As the two went to sleep, the TV falling silent in their ears they both held on to each other for dear life.

_______________________________

P.S

Im going to ask outright: who do you want to ship comment your answer, Andrew and Ashley or Andrew and Julia?

Nemlei is the original designer of the characters so the original story isn't mine but this bit is. I made it off the top of my head, 2nd chapter coming out when I get a answer on the question above.