Chapter 10

10.

A N I A

Next Day in Campus

"This assignment is so hard to do" I say to myself while checking my phone and make my way to the campus canteen to get a coffee.

"Ahh wtf!" I shout because someone pulls me out of nowhere. "Shush bish it's me" Zara speaks. "Zara you crazy girl, what's happening and why are we hiding?". "Shush! I have some tea" I frown. "About Arav!" hearing his name my gaze changes into a serious one.

"Ania, do you know that Arav is known as a rude and arrogant guy of the campus?" she asks. "I don't know Zara, I heard this a few times but he literally behaves like a sunshine baby boy then how can he be rude & arrogant". Seriously, I am confused right now.

"Oh my stupid Ania, he is sunshine baby boy only for you" she smiles. "Huh?" I frown hard this time. "You know what, his personality auto changes when he is with you! And this is called love Ania" I look at her without any expression.

"There are so many stories I heard about him, like once someone mistakenly parked their car in his parking area so he broke that car into pieces with his hockey stick". "What?" my eyes widened "Yeah but he also paid a double amount for the car".

What the hell! I am absolutely speechless, so is actually a rude & arrogant guy like the movie's male lead? "Wait they are coming" Zara says and we both hide on the corner. "Ania look at Arav's face carefully". I do what she says.

He looks so mad, oh my god I never see this Arav ever. Those cold and moody eyes, I never see those (Absolutely bad boy vibe). They seat on a table and the discussing about something while Abeer went to give order.

But one thing I notice, no matter how rude and mad he looks, he is talking with his boys softly, which makes me smile. I know he loves his boys so much. But suddenly some girl with glasses approaches Arav, and there is a gift box in her hand.

But DAMN the way he looks at her, so scary. I can see she is scared but at the same time with courage she says something to him and his voice auto changes from soft to harsh.

What's going on? Ah I am so curious, wait did she proposed him? OH GOD! Arav was about to leave but she again stops him, which make him so mad and he throw the gift box on the floor (Bruh sorry but it's look like I am watching some school series).

Arav kick one chair and walk away from there. "See Ania? This is the real Arav but only you changed the real Arav" she smiles. "If you don't believe me then go to him and see how he looks at you" she smirks.

Umm should I go? But I am kinda scared, what if he looks at me like he wants to murder me? (Umm still let's try because I am not a girl who gets scared easily) I quickly walk behind him. I always wanted someone who would be the biggest red flag for the whole world but at the same time the biggest green flag ONLY for me.

Ania you can do it! Go gurl! "A-Arav?" I call him and he immediately stop walking and turn to me. "Wifeyyyy where have you been?". WTF wait does Arav has twins becuase the earlier one has huge difference from this one.

His gaze, his face, his tone everything changes into a soft one! The way he keeps smiling at me, where did that moody mad Arav go? "I have a question?" I directly look into his eyes.

"Sure my love" he immediately responds back. "Umm are you a red flag or a green flag?" I aaks while looking at him suspiciously. He laughs, but suddenly comes closer with a seductive gaze "You decide!" my heart skips a beat.

"What do you want me to be? I'll be what you want" the eye contact makes my stomach twist.... So will he be what I want? "I-I have class" saying I run away while ignoring my fast heart beats.