Plan B

Bianca's Dream

I was seeing Elena in two different views, one was with Stefan and the other was with Mason. I start to see the one with Stefan first then started to hear their conversation. He had his eyes closed and they were sitting on Elena's bed, "You're staring.""I'm gazing.""It's creepy.""It's romantic" It is like I watching from the other side of the room. I see Stefan opens his eyes and glances at her. He proceeds to put a pillow over his face so she can't stare at him anymore.

I see Elena laugh and I just smile, she is happy. "Hey!" Elena removes the pillow. Stefan rolls on top of her and kisses her with passion. I start to turn away and then see Mason and her is some room somewhere. Except that can't be her, she has wild curl that and her aura radiate with fear and pain.

Mason rolls her over on the bed, then it finally hits me. How could I be so dumb?!?! That isn't Elena. She giggles and shushes him as I wake up in my own room and say, "well hello Katerina."

I walk over to my closet and peek through the hole to see Stefan on top of Elena. My eyes hurt too much. I shake my head at their action, but make sure not to interrupt as I start to get ready for the Lockwood masquerade set up.

"Jenna, thanks for helping wrangle the volunteers, and nice to see you again Bianca." and smoothed my as Jenna said, "of course, it's for a good cause. Plus, I have always been a sucker for the Masquerade Ball." I always loved dressing up for fancy parties, but it has been years since I had been to since I was six years old. I watch as Mrs. Lockwood had a look as if watching a distant memory. "So was Richard. This was always his favourite party of the year." I take one her hand and she look at me. "I am sorry that he is not physically hear, but I know he will always watch over you, where ever you are?"

"Wait, wait, wait, Tyler!" Before she can say anything to me, I turn to see Matt and Tyler carry a table into the room and almost drop it. Mrs. Lockwood looks over at them and goes to scold them. "Boys! Be careful with that! It's from the 1800s. Excuse me. Tyler!" I see her march towards them and I shake my head. They are in so much trouble. The one thing I have learned when Mrs. Lockwood asks you to do something you do it right or fake being sick in front of people. Tyler and Matt continue to carefully move the table. Jenna and I walk into another room and see Stefan.

"Stefan, hey!" Jenna says as I go to hug him. "Hey." He says, as I let go with a small frown. He did not hug back, I love hugs. I am an odd child, not just because of what I am. "I'm cooking dinner tonight. Ric will be there, you should come and get to know this girl more." She strangles me a little as I laugh. "You shouldn't come if Jenna is cooking or Elena, Rick will probably be taking over the cooking. I will cook if he doesn't, I really don't want you to have food poisoning." I watch him closely he said, "You know, Elena and I, we're kind of taking a - a pause." I shake my head a little and I can feel he is lying. I wish people wouldn't lie, but why is he lying. "Really?" Jenna gets that 'I don't believe you voice, but I can make you think I do.'

Flashback

I was about four years old and mom was out with dad having a date night as they liked to call it. Elena was only twelve years old and Jeremy was eleven. Elena was having a sleep over here with Caroline and Bonnie upstairs in her room. Elena had kicked me out a few mins ago because I was too young and annoying. My Aunt Jenna was taking care of us for the night, but I thought she was just watching TV. I walked slowly into the kitchen and opened the bottom cabinet to see big chocolate chip cookies the size of my head.

I opened up the packet and took two out then put it in a napkin. I then opened up the fridge to get a glass of milk. I wasn't actually allowed to cookies and milk before dinner, but I felt like I should have it anyways. I tried to grab the milk jug, but it was too high. I started to bounce up but end up falling on my butt. I then turn to see my aunt laughing at me and asked, "what are you doing?""Nothing." I just pushed the cookies behind me as my aunt says, "really, what is this then?" I knew she didn't believe me. She pulls the cookies from behind me and I just give some puppy dog eyes. "Come on, lets get you that milk."