Episode 6 (Andalookeaw)

This morning, Lookaew was sent by her bodyguard, whom she found annoying. Lookaew doesn't like being escorted, so the decision to choose Anda as her bodyguard is something she hates, especially since Anda treats her like a princess.

"Please, my lady," Anda said as she reached out her hand and smiled sweetly at Lookaew.

"Crazy," Lookaew whispered.

Lookaew ignored Anda and walked away. Anda could only laugh. To her, Lookaew is very cute when annoyed.

"Wait, my lady!" Anda shouted as Anda saw Lookaew leaving you alone.

"Ugh, annoying," Lookaew said as she entered her office.

"What's wrong with you?" Jennie, Lookaew's close friend and business partner, asked.

"My dad hired a bodyguard for me," Lookaew replied.

"That's good, is there something you don't like?" Jennie said.

"My bodyguard is crazy," Lookaew replied.

"Where is your bodyguard, I want to see him," Jennie said.

"Wait, let me call," Lookaew said.

Ring.

"Pam, please call my bodyguard in," Lookaew said to Pam.

"Okay," Pam replied.

Soon after, Anda entered Lookaew's office.

"Hello, my lady, do you miss me?" Anda said, smiling sweetly at Lookaew.

"No," Lookaew replied.

"Then is there anything you need to call me for?" Anda asked.

"Please buy me some milk tea," Lookaew said.

"Huh, milk tea? I'm just your bodyguard, not your servant," Anda said.

"If you can't, it's okay, you can leave," Lookaew said.

"Of course I can do it. I can even buy the milk tea shop for you, my lady, but using your money," Anda said, and laughed.

"Just go buy it for me," Lookaew said.

"Okay, you sit here quietly, okay? Wait for me to come back," Anda said.

"Yes, hurry up, I'm thirsty," Lookaew said.

Anda immediately went out and bought the milk tea as requested by Lookaew, while Jennie, who was in Lookaew's office, watched their conversation.

"Wow, she's a little weird," Jennie said.

"I told you, she's crazy," Lookaew replied.

"But she's handsome, if you don't want her, give her to me," Jennie said.

"No way, find someone else. She's mine now," Lookaew said.

"Please get out of my office. You're disturbing me from working," Lookaew said.

"Okay, fine. Remember, if you don't want her, give her to me," Jennie said, blowing a flying kiss to Lookaew.

"Shit," Lookaew cursed at Jennie.

TBC