Chapter 1: White Space (SUNNY'S POV)

This chapter contains:

•Mention of suicide
•Language

If you feel uncomfortable with this, you may skip this chapter.

Omori looked at me with a cold expression. "So, you've decided to come back here, why?"

I went silent for 12 seconds before responding, "I just.. I can't handle this anymore.."

"What do you want this time?" His voice was sharp.

"I want you to take me to Black Space. It's for my own good."

His eyes widened, "Are you sure that your able to take this risk? Black Space is more dangerous than you thought."

"Don't worry about me, it's my punishment after all." I replied.

"Punishment? Let me guess.. It's still about Mari, isn't it?" He sighed in annoyance. "I thought you already moved on since Basil fought you. When are you exactly going to forgive yourself?! It's been years!"

"You tried stabbing yourself multiple times, and you isolated yourself for 4 years, you fought me and Basil and got your eye stabbed. What more do you want?" He continued.

I didn't respond, as he grabbed the neck area on my shirt. "Don't make the same mistake again."

"You know, you'll regret it eventually. So stop this."

"You know, this is not my doing. I can't just let you die like that." He finally stopped talking.

"Well, I don't care. I just want to be dead already. What's the point of living if I'm just going to die in the end?" I said, trying not to break down here.

"I'm just so tired, Omori.. I can't keep living like this." He loosen his grip on my shirt. As I started to hyperventilate, I didn't even notice my own tears earlier.

He didn't said anything in reply, as he slowly hugged me.

"If you really wish me to do this, then.. I'll accept. But remember, this is not my job." His voice softens.

"I know, but I had to." I replied, wiping my tears away.

He stood up and said, "Oyasumi, Sunny."