PART ONE

So, there is our girl is sleeping peacefully and having a dream about Having a lot of food and eating like a monkey.But but but her favorite dream broken when her mother means her mata devi pour the cold glass of water on her bootiful (beautiful) faceuu (face).......

Then she come out of her la la la world and get up with jerk and sit on the bed.

"Hayeeeee, meri maa jara sone do apni choti beti ko aur apne fan bhi band kiya hua he🙂 ,kyu bhgwan kyu mere upar he aanya ho raha he mera masum chehera nhi dikh raha apko".

(Ohhhhh, my mother let your small child sleep and even you off the fan🙂, why god why can't you see my innocent faceu have some mercy on me)

Aratrika's mom said,"Uth ja giri hui aaulad, college jana he tuje varna fhir mere sar par beti rahegi aur nachti rahegi".

(Get up you fallen child, you have to go to college otherwise you will sit on my head and dance)

Aratrika's Pov

I was dreaming peacefully but my sweet but savage mother wakes me up by pouring the cold water on my face and i get up with the speed of light. 

Then she again give me different names and roast me daily like it's her favorite work🙂

Why my mother never leaves me without roasting yeah yeah (our Typical Indian Mother's) They will roast us more than the YouTube toasters ohh i mean roasters.🤧

Before she will beat me with the slippers I immediately stand up on the bed and jump on floor and run to the bathroom for my morning routine.

Pov end...

Aratrika's mother slapped on her forehead and said, "kuch nhi ho sakta is bandar ka."

(Nothing is going to happen with this monkey)

Then she go out of the room.

Authors Pov,

Aratrika come out of the bathroom after her morning routine and started getting ready for the college (just going for attendance otherwise mother will tell do house chores)
After getting ready in simple kurti and jeans without any makeup just applying sunscreen and moisturizer and a small bindi between eyebrows and small Jhumkas and anklets (because she is obsessed with anklets)... Leaving her waist length black hair open.