Stacy Howard

Appeared in: Twisted Fate(completed)

Full name: Stacy Jessica Howard

Age: 16, 17(epilogue)

Birthday: September 22nd 2006

Family
Ms. Howard
Father

Friends
Karen Shetty
Gretchen Wieners
Cady Heron
Janis ʻImiʻike(kinda)

Romance
Regina Georgia(girlfriend)
Cady heron(crush; one sided)

Occupation
High school student

Portrayed by: Jessica Alexander(mommy)

Biography

Stacy Howard is the main character of the Twisted Fate book, she is raised by her mother and has no father. She started dating Regina George in sophomore year and they've been and on and off couple since.

She's one of the Plastics, and is known to be a 'try hard', when Cady Heron came to school, the redhead immediately started crushing on Stacy. Not that Stacy noticed, too head over heel for Regina. Her best friend of the group is Karen Shetty, mostly, she loves her the most. She was a lesbian most of her life, so people(especially Gretchen) was surprised when Regina started hanging with her out of the blue. It made sense later in high school.

Cady managed to get them to get into a big argument, mostly off of Regina's bitchy ness, and they broke up. Cady tried to get with Stacy at the party she threw, but Stacy rejected her immediately after finding out Cady was insane(lol).

She and Regina got back together after Regina got hit by the bus and went to prom together. In the epilogue, they seem to be happy with their friends.