━━━ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎

┏                                                            ┓

┗                                                            ┛chapter zero:

chapter zero:

⤵︎ ⤹
TO BE A RICH GIRL
( a short chapter )

❝ SO, WHAT'S YOUR REASON ? ❞

❝ WHAT? ❞

❝ WELL, PEOPLE USUSLLY DRINK FOR ONE OF TWO REASONS. ❞

❏❐❑

OH, TO be a rich girl. It's what many desire and crave in their lives. To have so much money and never have to worry about the price of anything. To flaunt around designer shops with a Chanel bag and a $100 dollar manicure. To walk into a bar and simply say, 'Put it on my tab.'. It was a life Vanessa Davenport wanted.

For as long as she could remember, her parents didn't exactly have a large sum of money to just throw away on the latest phone or the trendiest hair do. However, she was grateful for what they did have, and she was grateful and merely got through life with a can ━━ do attitude. That's why it was so unusual for her to be friends with an enigma like Marie Vanderwall. It was so different and refreshing for the ravenette. Many people thought it was odd that two complete polar opposite girls were best friends, but you never saw one without the other.

Hence why the two were
now cruising around in Vanessa's sleek black Camaro that Marie had gotten for her three years back. Much to Vanessa's dismay, Gwen Stefani was blasting from the tape deck. It was one of the brunette's favourite songs by her, 'Rich Girl'. Next to play was one of her other favourites,'Luxurious'. Her best friend was not too happy about that but hadn't said anything in order to not dampen her mood. In turn, Marie was singing the lyrics and texting Natasha about the party she was throwing later that night. The blue ━━ eyed woman was humming the lyrics in her breath while occasionally tapping her feet to the beat ( not that she'd ever admit that, of course ).