Echoes of the Silent

Ten years old Jin was carefully drawing a picture of their family, focusing on every detail. Jungkook, however, was getting bored with his drawing.

So he He started playing with the markers and crayons on the floor, piling them up into a shaky tower. Jin noticed and gently said, "Jungkook, be careful. Don't make a mess. Let's finish our drawings for mom."

But Jungkook was too focused on his tower that he was listening to his brother. He giggled as the crayons fell down and started stacking them again. Jin saw the mess spreading and felt frustrated. "Jungkook, stop it! You're making a mess and mom will be upset!"

Jungkook ignored his brother's warning and continued playing with the crayons. Which made Jin more angry as he stood up and threw his own crayon down. "Fine! If you want to make a mess, do it by yourself!" He shouted and stormed out of the living room, slamming the door behind him.

Jungkook, startled by his brother's outburst, stopped what he was doing.He felt bad and guilty for making his hyung angry so he decided to go after him.

He found Jin sitting on the steps outside, arms crossed and looking away."Hyung," Jungkook said softly, approaching him. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you angry."

Jin kept his gaze fixed on the ground, not responding. He got up and stared at a flower in the garden, pretending Jungkook wasn't there, as he often did when he was upset.

Jungkook walked near his elder brother as his small hand reaching out to tug on Jin's sleeve. "I really am sorry, Jin hyung. I just wanted to play. Can we go back inside and draw together?" Jin still didn't say anything.

"Hyung, please," Jungkook pleaded, his voice trembling. "Don't be mad. I won't do it again."Jin finally turned to look at Jungkook, his expression softening as he saw the tears welling up in his little brother's eyes. He sighed deeply as his anger faded away. "Alright, Jungkook." He said quietly. "But you need to listen when I tell you something."

"I will, I promise," Jungkook said, wiping his eyes and offering his bunny smile.Jin walked over and ruffled Jungkook's hair, pulling him into a quick hug. "Come on, let's go back inside and clean up the mess together. Then we can finish our drawings for mom."

Jungkook smiled sadly, remembering childhood memories with his brother. How he often messed up things and Jin always tried to understand him, but he never listened, leading to arguments that caused Jin to ignore him.

And now, exactly what happened was that Jungkook drove his bike at high speed at night, and the cops caught him. Jin had to rush there and bail him out and scroll him for his behaviour but Jungkook, being himself, didn't listen to Jin and started arguing with him. Jin finally lost his temper, storming out of Jungkook's room, saying, "Do whatever you want, I don't care, and don't you dare talk to me ever again !"

Feeling irritated, Jungkook sat on his bed, crossing his arms. "Why does hyung always think he's right?" he muttered, letting out an exasperated huff. "I don't care. I won't talk to him either."

As Jungkook sat in his room, lost in his thoughts, the sound of movement outside caught his attention. Curiosity piqued, he ventured out to see Jin packing his belongings, preparing to leave.

Confusion clouded Jungkook's mind as he watched his brother silently packing his luggage. "Hey, where are you going?" Jungkook asked, his voice tinged with uncertainty.

Jin didn't even glance at Jungkook, continuing to pack without a word. His silence only added to Jungkook's confusion and frustration.

"Seriously, you're not even going to talk to me?" Jungkook exclaimed, his tone tinged with hurt. "Fine, I won't force you. I know you're going on your business trip, but if you want to leave without saying goodbye, then go. I don't care." With a sigh, Jungkook turned away.