CHAPTER-33

1000+ words

1000+ words

DISCLAIMER: BEFORE YOU GET STARTED WITH THIS CHAPTER I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS INTENSE SECNE AND STRONG LANGUANGE AND MAY TRIGGER FER READERS, SO I ADVICE YOU TO SKIP THE CHAPTER IF IT SEEM UNAPPROPRIATE.

DRISHYA RAGHUVANSHI

It was almost 10pm when we all went back to home and had dinner with whole family they all were appreciating my driving skill and all his cousins were passing teasing comments for him, but went quite when we passed them dead stares.

After dinner we all went to our respective rooms, we did not exchange any words while we were climbing the stairs he just silently slides his hand in mine and walked, he gave me few looks like he was thinking something or trying to figure out something, I knew what it was.

I directly went into bathroom and changed into a fresh Kurta set and went to the dressing table doing my skincare. He too then went in the bathroom only to return in 10 minutes wearing nothing but a lower, he maintained an eye connect with me from the mirror, I am not going to break it first this time, I too looked at him with same intensity. 

He continued to walk toward me and stopped behind me, still looking at me and leaned a little brought his face near to my ear, I took a heavy sigh as  I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"SO-' he said looking at me through the mirror.

'Umm-so?' I said.

'As you won the race, what can I do for my dear biwi?' he said, the way his lips curled up a little didn't get unnoticed by me.

I stood up and gulped a little before speaking, what if he reject my wise? what if  it sound  inappropriate?' these thoughts were getting best of me, I played with my fingers and walked toward the bed.

I felt to hands gripping my shoulders, he turned me around gently I looked at my hands.

'Drishya kya chahiye aapko? bataiye mujhe' he asked me.

'Woh-mein Woh uss din apne mujhe mera matbal meine aapko kiss Kiya tha-'

'hmm aur?' he told me to continue.

'toh.mein.chahiti.hu.ke.aap.mujhe.kiss.karle.taki.mujhe.mere.pehli.kiss.yaad.ajaye' I said that in one single breath and took a deep breath.

'kya?' he let out a giggle and then started laughing his eyes almost got closed in the process.

I looked at him with questioning look, did I cracked a joke or what?

'What?' I asked him, he stopped laughing. 

'Nothing just my wife being a cutie pie while speaking so fast' he said pulling my cheeks ouch that hurts, I used to hate it when my family used to to it while I was a kid back then but I actually loving it when he's doing it.

'If you don't want to kiss me then tell me directly no need to make fun of me' I said making a pout.

He took steps to toward me, making me step back until I hit the wall at the back.

'Not kissing you would be the last thing I will ever want, drishya' okay but the way he took my name really did something in my stomach.

He slides his hand under my hair and grabs my neck gently making me look at him, he leaned in still grabbing the back of my neck, breathing. he is so close to me like so close.

'This time you'll remember every detail, how my mouth will eat yours, how my tongue will hug yours, how my hands will grab that soft ass of yours, how you will beg for more' his words are not helping my state, my legs are getting weak.

Before I could open my mouth to say something his lips crashes on mine, my eyes went wide I could not process his actions, they were intensely desperate, I slowly opened my mouth letting him enter his tongue into my mouth playing with it, I tried to move my lips with his, he was fast.

He stopped doing his magic with his lips, pressed his head with mine we both breath, my chest moving up and down, he pulled me toward him by my waist and grabbed my ass with both palms and the other second I was in air, I threw my arms around his neck to balance myself.

He then take slow steps towards the bed carrying me in the same position, I took a deep breath and chose to take a bold move, thinking I might not get this chance again and took his petal like lips in a soft kiss, I cares his wavy hairs enjoying the taste of his lips, and suddenly my back hits the soft mattress then I found that we are on the bed now, I am nervous, I don't know if I am ready for the next step or not, but if he wants it I am ready to give him every part of me.

He bends over me and places his lips near my neck, I closed my eyes as his hot breath hits on my skin, he brought his mouth near my ear and whispered in his deep voice.

'I want to mark you mine, can I?' I nodded with my eyes still closed.

The next moment I felt his teeth as they slightly bite the skin of my neck , a small hitch  sound escaped my mouth, he sucked on the same spot to ease the pain afterward.

'Ekansh-' I hesitated a little while taking his name, he looked at me.

'I-I-Can we take this a little slow...' I finally let it out, my tone was low I didn't wanted him to be disappointed.

His eyes soften at my low pitch, he brought his face closer to mine and pouted my forehead.

'Bunny, you don't have to hesitate while you express what you feel, we are better half of each other, we can tell each other what we truly feels right?' I nodded.

'Shall we sleep now?' he asked , I nodded again.

'Mera pyara Baccha' he laid next to me hugging me closely, okay but 'mera pyara baacha' got me  blushing.

'Good Night' I said and kissed his chest, wrapping my arms around him tightly.

'Good night, bunny' 

Then we both drifted into sleep.

to be continued....

Diaa<3

NEXT UPDATE SOON...