Dear Diary....

28/02/22

Dear Diary,

I finally managed to get my hands on you.

Your owner is narcissistic and rude, but not so bad after all.

I'd been waiting to see if I could find something he has, that means a lot to him apart from his jackets and bats, and turns out, it's his diary.

I didn't snoop or see what he wrote, that's personal, and none of my business.

But I just had to write an entry of my own.

To bother him whenever he comes across this.

He's so confusing, sometimes, he'll act like he vehemently detests even breathing the same air as me, and other times, he's too unbearably nice and concerning.

Arjun claims things...I don't quite believe, and Baba says he's quite sweet but that's only because Baba is his idol!

He's those boys who'll be nice to everyone and hate you and that's literally how it is with me.

I fail to understand what makes him detest me.

And when I asked him the other day, he refused to answer either!

So rude of him!

Arjun pressed his lips together in order to stifle himself from breaking into laughter as he watched his usually calm, lively and vivacious sister grow infuriated over one of his friends.

If there was one thing about Sara, she never really got mad.

She was someone anyone would like and envy at the same time.

Both Sachin and Anjali had a calm temparament, and, Arjun and Sara inherited the same.

Though Arjun lost his temper faster than Sara did, he still had immense amount of patience in him.

" He is so annoying!" Sara gritted out, rambling off as Sachin put down the magazine and Anjali shook her head, and walked out into the garden as her phone began ringing.

" He seemed nice the last time I met him, Sara."

" That's because you're his idol Baba! Which idiot would want to willingly ruin his idol's impression of him? Certainly not Shubman Gill. He literally worships you. Your name is the only name he mentions when asked about his idol and inspiration to start playing cricket in his interviews."

" What makes you hate him so?"

" What? You should be asking what not! I don't understand what problem does he have with me! His sister is my friend, his parents are really sweet, it's just him! He's so nice to everyone and just infuriatingly annoying with me! He says he loathes me, and sometimes, his actions just say otherwise!"

" Y'know Di...I think he likes you." Arjun finally said, unable to hold himself back.

" That's not true Arjun! You know it too!"