chapter 5

Hello..!! How are you my lovely readers .

so here I came again with the new chapter of my book.

So please vote if you want the next  update soon.

do comment on your favourite parts  and give please give me the feedbacks of the book .

for spoilers, do watch out my reels on Instagram so you can relate more to the characters and of course I Uploaded the reels on the upcoming chapters that you are going to like.

Ig: kritika.writes_

Happy reading 📚

______☆____________☆____________☆_______

Veeranshu had spent days meticulously gathering all the information about Max. Max, once his closest friend and now his greatest enemy, had become a significant threat to Alan’s operations. The final showdown was inevitable. With all the intel in hand, Veeranshu was ready to execute his plan. He turned to Vikrant and instructed him to assemble their best men—the strongest, the sharpest shooters—for the task ahead.

The intel revealed that Max was scheduled to meet another individual for a significant transaction at an old, half-constructed building on 37th Street. The deal, as they learned, was worth 10 million dollars, involving a large shipment of illegal arms. Veeranshu saw this as the perfect opportunity to strike.

The team arrived at the desolate construction site well in advance. The building stood ominously against the skyline, its skeletal frame casting long shadows in the fading daylight. Veeranshu and Vikrant surveyed the area, ensuring their men were strategically positioned. Sharpshooters took their places in the high vantage points of the building, blending into the shadows.

Before Max and his associates arrived, Viranshu's team had discreetly planted microphones around the meeting area. This allowed them to eavesdrop on every word exchanged between Max and the other party. As they listened intently, the conversation confirmed their suspicions.

“So, it will be a 10 million dollar deal,” Max said, his voice echoing through the hidden speakers. “I guarantee the quality of the arms. My men will ensure a smooth transaction.”

The other man, gruff and business-like, nodded in agreement. “I trust your reputation, Max. We need those guns urgently.”

Hearing this, Vikrant turned to Veeranshu, urgency in his eyes. “We have to stop this,” he said.

“Yeah, that’s what we’re here for,” Veeranshu replied, his eyes never leaving the scene below.

The tension mounted as Max and the other man stood up, shaking hands to seal the deal. This was the moment Viranshu had been waiting for. He signaled Vikrant and the rest of their team, who were poised and ready.

“Now!” Veeranshu ordered.

Gunfire erupted, shattering the eerie silence of the construction site. The sharpshooters' bullets found their marks, taking down several of Max’s bodyguards instantly. Veeranshu aimed carefully, his bullet hitting the man who was dealing with Max, dropping him to the ground.

Chaos ensued as the remaining guards scrambled for cover, returning fire sporadically. In the midst of the firefight, Max managed to evade the bullets, slipping away into the labyrinth of the construction site. Veeranshu saw him fleeing and pursued, his heart pounding with a mix of adrenaline and anger.

“Max!” Veeranshu shouted, his voice echoing through the hollow structure.

Max turned briefly, a look of recognition and fury in his eyes. “I’ll see you, Veeranshu! I’ll see you. Just wait for me!” he yelled before disappearing into the shadows.