CHAPTER - 3

Abhimanyu returned from his office, his Coat lying on his arms and with loose tie around his neck but as his stepped in the hall he slipped and fell down he stood up cursing but stopped his movements listening to someone's laughter as he looked at the staircase he frowned his face by looking at the owner of the laughter.

Abhimanyu : ( muttering )this devil aate saath hi mujh se panga. Ohh God kaise jhelunga main is devil or iss ki psyco maa ko ( looking upward )Mahadev shakti dena.

the owner of the laughter was none other than Akshara and Abhinav's son Abhir Sharma.

Abhir : ( laughing loudly )oh ho Mr Eiffel Tower toh gir gaye (and again started laughing)

Abhimanyu was about to teach him a good lesson but stopped as Aarohi and sharma family gathered at that place . A little girl ran up to Abhimanyu and signaled him to pick her up , that was none other than Abhira.

Abhira : Mr handpump ,how arl you?

Abhi : I am fine darling and it's handsome.
Not handpump.

Abhira : handpump.

Abhi : nahi beta handsome.

Abhira : hand (she paused for a few seconds which raised abhimanyu's expectation) pump.

Abhimanyu was about to correct her again but someone interrupted .

Abhir : ( laughing ) Abhira tere Mr handsome oh sorry sorry Mr hand pump toh bechare aate hi gir gaye .

He again started laughing but abhira started crying Abhimanyu tried to console her but she didn't stop so Akshara insisted on taking her but she ( abhira) wrapped her hands around Abhimanyu's neck .

Akshara : (sweetly ) betu mumma ke pass aao . kya hua shona.

Abhira : ( hiding her face in Abhimanyu's neck) no Bhaiya is balmouthing ( badmouthing )my Mr hand pump.

Aarohi : (coming close to them with Roohi in her arms ) aww my bachcha ( giving Roohi to Akshara) bhaiya was just teasing your Mr Handsome he didn't mean to hurt you . Haina abhir.

Abhir : yes, abbu i am sorry, I am sorry massa ( genuinely)

Abhimanyu : lovingly it's okay darling ab dekho bhaiya ne sorry bhi bol diya and I have forgiven him, please stop crying with that abhira stopped crying.

With that abhira stopped crying and signaled Abhimanyu to drop her on the floor he did what she wanted, she ran up to Abhir and hugged him .

abhira : ilt's ( it's) okay bhaiya ( cutely) .

all were admiring them but little Roohi started crying for her parents attention Arohi took her (roohi) from Akshara and she ( roohi) stopped crying.

Aarohi : (in baby voice ) acha bachu, ab hamari rooh ko attention chahiye , attention seeker ban gayi ho aap.( to which roohi gave her a toothless smile)

Abhimanyu : ( coming forward) rooh come to papa. (He was about to take her)

Akshara : no Abhimanyu pehle tum fresh hokar aao. ( little rudely)

Aarohi : ( embarrassed) di yaar.

Akshara : kya Di tum dono ko nahi pata baby ki skin sensitive hoti hai baby can easily get infection.

Abhimanyu went to his room and Aarohi followed him .

Abhinav : kya Akshara ji aap bhi na.

Akshara : Abhinav you know that baby ka immune system week hota hai aur Abhimanyu abhi office se aaya hai matlab chances become high for Roohi to fall sick.

Abhinav : I know but you could have explained him in a polite manner.

Akshara : (realising) oh God Abhinav yeh maine kya kar diya. I will apologize to him when they'll come for dinner .

Abhinav : ( side hugging her ) that's like my Akshara ji.

In abhirohi's room.

Aarohi was feeding roohi but her mind was filled with all the bad thoughts that Abhimanyu must be feeling. she was feeling very bad the way her sister talks to her husband . she really don't like it her thoughts broke as the door of washroom open and Abhimanyu came out rubbing his damp hair with a towel .

Abhimanyu noticed Aarohi and Roohi in the room where he approached them .Roohi left her feed in the middle as she sensed her father's presence. She wobbled her lips to go to him . Abhimanyu took her and Aarohi corrected her dress. Abhimanyu made her burp and roohi snuggled in her father's warm embrace.

Aarohi : (leaning to Abhimanyu) Tum naraj toh nahi ho na Abhi (with glossy eyes )

Abhi : (side hugging her ) no my love and what made you think like that?

Aarohi : Woh ( guilty ) di talked to you rudely I thought you felt bad.

Abhimanyu : (kissing her forehead) han thoda bura laga but as the cold water hit me in the shower I realised her words were rude but she (Akshara) was correct ( aarohi scrunched her nose listening to this) Roohi is a premature baby. Uski immunity week hai abhi , with time it will be strong but we should keep her surroundings clean and the office means a lot of germs so that's why she was correct. (explaining her )

Aarohi : hmm.

Abhi : wese,Where are other family members?

Aarohi : tum busy the toh they didn't called you . I didn't called you kyunki tab tak Di jiju aa gaye the . maa - papa left for Manali for 2 days .Tauji is handling the hospital to voh vahi rukenge . Taijii left for an emergency camp with some other doctors . Parth bhaiya , shefali bhabhi and shivu left for bhabhi's parents house. Neil left for a college trip. Toh in short Mr. Ghar pe koi nahin hai . Di - jiju kal Shaam tak jaenge.

Abhi : chalo it's okay, ab dinner karne Chale.

Aarohi : (looking at Roohi ) yeh to so gai.

Abhi : Toh Dinner humne karna hai waise bhi she had her share (pointing to her breast) .

Aarohi : pervert (blushing )

they had their dinner where Akshara apologised for her mistake and Abhimanyu forgave her. Abhimanyu and Aarohi returned to their room and slept peacefully with Roohi in between them not knowing a storm is waiting for them which will make their life upside down.

______________________________________________

That's all for now. Second update will be given till 12 'o clock. Hope you like it and yeah after next update you no longer have to imagine Jennifer winget as aarohi. Please vote if you like it.

Thank you

your writer

Palkiii