so.. what's next?

[In the POV of Taylin and a bit of 3rd person]

I can't believe we hit it off that well. The delusional thoughts are slithering over to my brain like a herd of snakes. I believe in not speaking on something too much because it seems like the more you do, the more things start to go to shit. I just can't help not telling my best friend though. It literally wouldn't be right to tell him.

*Taylin texts Austin*

T: girl, you won't believe what just happened...

A: spill

T: so, first off, i have physics as a first period which tbh.. what tf?

but it's not all so bad bc i share that class with ruben.

A: OH GIIIIIRRRLLLL #WEBELIKEGAG

T: LMFAOSOKJDFKJD HUSH

T: on some real sht tho, he's cool asfk. we had a full on convo abt college n sht. it was nice getting to know him. his ass looked so uninterested and ready to go when we first got there, but he warmed up.

A: maybe he want a lil piece of you or sumn 👀.

T: NO, we not jumping to conclusions like this... besides, yk damn well how i get.

A: i'm tryna get some hope up, but yk what.. you right

T: anyways, besides that. wya? i need to take these first day pics, i ain't come up here looking good for nothing.

A: gir- be calm. im headed to the main meeting area, you'll be more than fine.

T: alr now, i already see a vision let's make it snappy.

A: damn raven symoné

T; LMFAOOOOO GONE ON

*reaction bubble: Taylin laughs at "damn raven symoné"*

*conversation stops*

I'm sure Ruben doesn't have any ulterior motives interacting with me, but I hope to God that he isn't weird. It's too many "straight" boys putting up fronts in here, knowing good and well that they be down with the get down. That or they play in a bitch face to turn around and be homophobic or something. His actions seem genuine, so we'll see how this goes. I just would hate to get nasty because I promise you I don't play about my respect. It's only so much I'll allow, I've had to endure entirely too much.

The bell finally rings and it's time for Taylin to head over to his next class which is a virtual lab for his foreign language course. It's been four years of non-stop lollygagging and he should've finished this shit already, but Taylin holds the crown for procrastination. As far as he's scoped out, there's nobody in the class that he knows, so after listening to the same old speech about the work and how soon things need to be done, Taylin throws on his headphones and blasts his music.

*Nicki Minaj's "Fallin 4 U" starts*