1. How it all started

So angel dust was doing normal angel dust things (ex: drugs and sex work)

For some reason he was doing it in the lobby

"Alrighty pack it up anal bust my good fellow." Alastor said very disgusted by the presence of sexual activity.

"No" Angel dust was confused why Alastor would want him to stop doing something completely normal like gay sex.

"Yes you gotta stop this behaviour my good fellow or your bedtime will be changed to 7:30 p.m" Alastor said dead seriously.

"You can't make me" Angel dust said

"This is not the 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓎 hotel my dimwitted good fellow" Alastor says

"Well it is now because whatever you call this hotel it somehow gets changed to it." Angel dust had gotten completely sidetracked from the scrumptious gay sex he was having.

This is how it became the 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓎 hotel. Alastor made a horrendous mistake.

"I wonder why Charlotte won't let me pass this wonderful rule I came up with for the 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓎 hotel.." Alastor said as he looked at his new rule proposal that Charlie denied.

1. No sex
2. No 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓎 activity
3. No dogs
4. No televisions
5. No Angel Dust

"I see nothing wrong with my list, there might be something wrong with that girl" Alastor was frustrated at the lack of common sense Charlie had.

Alastor brought it back up a few days later

"Charlotte my dear girl my dear child why would you deny my absolutely wonderful set of new rules I came up with?" Alastor said in his 'I'm a cool person I won't manipulate you' voice.

"Because we can't ban someone from this place you fucking dumbass" Charlie said fed up with Alastor's bullshit, he has brought it up every day at 5:00 a.m- 6:00 p.m when he goes to bed since he made the rule set.

Alastor looked offended. "Well if you weren't some ungrateful twat maybe you'd actually appreciate them"

"Ugh you're not my dad" Charlie says

That made Alastor so mad that he threw Charlie across the room and walked away because for some reason he can get away with that.

3 weeks later Alastor and Rosie were talking about the 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓎 hotel.

"I can't believe she won't let me add those rules" Alastor said actually genuinely upset but he's smiling as usual.

"I don't understand either" Rosie knew why Charlie wouldn't accept it but she won't tell Alastor because if she did she would lose her best friend due to the 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓎 hotel.

Alastor sighed and fucking fell asleep.

Susan had drugged his tea, no one knew.

She was evilly smiling and doing an old lady giggle.

"That'll show him, calling that place the 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓎 hotel, I will make it so the rules are to have sex in front of him muahahahhaah my plan is coming together"

Susan was evilly rubbing her hands together like a comic book villain.