Aʟᴇxɪs Nᴇss➬Sᴛᴏᴘ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴜᴛɪᴇ ᴍғ
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ:ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ,sᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

𓇽_________________________________________𓇽

Sʜᴇ ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ

𓇽_________________________________________𓇽

"ᴵ ᴿᴱᶠᵁˢᴱ ᵀᴼ ᴸᴵᵛᴱ ᵂᴵᵀᴴᴼᵁᵀ ᵞᴼᵁ"

It was just another normal day in German. Ness a seemingly normal friendly boy was walking along the streets when he saw her. Y/N a new girl in town was walking towards him and when their eyes met Ness felt his heart skip a beat. He knew he had to have her.

Every chance he got Ness tried to be near her. He would volunteer for events she was attending offer to walk her home and always find excuses to start conversations. Y/N was friendly but Ness could tell that she was not interested in him romantically.

This only fueled his obsession further. He would follow her on social media look up her schedule and even started to collect items that she touched or used. Ness was convinced that they were meant to be together and nothing was going to stop him.

As days turned into weeks Ness's infatuation grew and he became increasingly possessive. He would show up uninvited to Y/N's house call her constantly and even started to destroy her property when she showed interest in other boys.

Y/N tried to be understanding at first feeling sorry for Ness and his obvious mental illness. But when his behavior spiraled out of control Y/N knew she needed to protect herself. Ness's obsession had turned him into a dangerous stalker and she feared for her life.

But Ness refused to be without Y/N. He would do anything to make her his even if that meant eliminating any obstacle that got in the way. His love had turned into an obsession and there was no turning back.

In the end Y/N was forced to get a restraining order against Ness. He was brokenhearted but he couldn't let go of his feelings. Ness retreated into his own world a world where he and Y/N were meant to be together forever. And he would stop at nothing to make that a reality even if it meant taking drastic measures.

"ᴊᴜsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ʏ/ɴ, ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, sᴏᴏɴ ᴍᴇɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴇʙᴇ"

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
-ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ(•̀ᴗ•́)و
-ʀғᴀᴍ: ɪ ᴡɪsʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ "ᴍᴇɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴇʙᴇ"(ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ): ɪᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅs ʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ɴᴏ?