✦ { Nir } A Kingdom of Tales

Reviewer: nkvenus7878

Client: sleepytinker5757

🩷 Cover page: 3.5/5

The cover page of any book is a crucial element since it gives the readers the first vibe of the story and its happenings.

The cover page for "A Kingdom of Tales" suits it really well, showcasing the main female protagonist with the background of the probable kingdom and wonderful designing. However, considering that the story revolves around magic, its beauty and some heartwarming scenes as well, the cover appears a bit dull. Such a cover suits a book which is not so action based. A little more colour and highlights with more eye-catching background would certainly help!

🩷 Title: 5/5

The title "A Kingdom of Tales" truly suits the story well, considering the story revolves around several Kingdoms, each with their own tales.

🩷 Blurb: 4/5

The blurb for the book "A Kingdom of Tales" is quite impressively written with next to perfect grammar and vocabulary as well as comprising the main theme of the story.

However, it gives little idea about the future events which have been described in some vague words. It's suggested to give some cliffhanging details to the readers so that they'll understand how the story unravels in the future chapters!

🩷 Characters: 9/10

The manner in which the characters have been presented is truly appreciable. It's rare to find among books where both the appearance of characters and their internal pains/conflicts are wonderfully explained.

The only issue might have been in the first chapter which may lack the required number of dialogues. This chapter is more of extremely descriptional from the point of view of the main protagonist only, centralising it only on herself which doesn't leave much of a good impression on the readers since the first chapter often becomes the last chapter for them to read. Hence, it's suggested to add more dialogues of other characters during the scenes for a better connection of readers into the first chapter.

🩷 Vocabulary: 4.6/5

The word usage is truly amazing throught the story. Whether it's about describing any scene, a character's description or anything else relevant, best words have been used in simple and understandable language.

Nevertheless, as we go into the further chapters, it seems that the word errors are increasing. With each chapter that is read, more spelling errors are noticeable. Some amount of editing is required to make it next to perfect!

🩷 Grammar: 5/5

Another rare aspect of the book which is hardly visible in other stories. The grammar is eloquent and makes the readers fall in love with the simple language!

🩷 Enjoyment: 5/5

With the hilarious scenes, frequent yet understandable plot twists and some mix of drama, added with the wonderful stories of the kingdoms, the readers surely do get a bunch of enjoyment while reading the story. It's very attention grabbing with the manner in which the events unfold and helps the readers indulge into it daily and visualise them as well due to the wonderful description given.

🩷 Plot: 8.9/10

The plotting for any story is very crucial since it determines its flow and the readers' understanding.

The plot and pace of the events for the book "A Kingdom of Tales" is well defined and easily understood, but in some instances it may become puzzling which might be due to presence of both past and the future occurrences at the same time with less to no highlighting for distinguishing, unbelievable twists that may not make much sense and sometimes providing with excessive description of a specific event (especially in the first few chapters). Taking care of them may help immensely!

🩷 Total: 45/50

🩷 Percent: 90%

🩷 Overall Review:

Overall, the entire story is truly enjoyable. The manner in which the events take place, the simple yet professional language used and the character development helps the readers connect with the story at ease.

There could however certainly be some changes. Such as correction of some vocabulary errors by editing it, providing more dialogues in the first few chapters and giving a good base on some events which may happen out of context all of sudden as well as presenting the past and present events in a distinguished way.

Even though the mentioned pointers are important to keep in mind, it's an honest opinion of mine that the story is truly appealing and would do great even without the mentioned changes. The story is truly worth giving a read, and based on how I give my reviews, it's rare for any story to even touch the 90% mark. Hence, the book is truly appreciated and lovely! Wonderful work!!!

I hope that the above review is helpful. Kindly note that I DO NOT hold any grudge against you and this review is my honest opinion. Hope it is satisfactory!!