Part 60

Together ❤️❤️ Forever part 60

Let's continue

Kk is driving the car, and teju is sitting beside him.

Suddenly kk took a wrong turn.

Teju- Are sunny, tune wrong turn liya, restaurant to iss taraf nahi hai.

Kk- chill Laddoo, hume thoda der se jana hai restaurant, tab jo jhut bola tha, uske liye, woh car humare piche tha, straight jata to unhe lagta restaurant ja rahe hai, isliye turn le liya.

Teju- hmm, waise tune jhoot bola kyu ? Ajati Arshie humare saath?

Kk- bilkul bhi nahi, jahan tu aur mai hu, waha koyi aur nahi aa sakte.

Teju 😌☺️

Teju- tumhe to batana bhul hi gayi ki subha arshie ne kya kiya.

Kk- matlab ? Kya kiya usne ?

Teju- subha tu so raha tha, mai uthke fresh hone gayi tab usne room mei mujhe na dekhe ghus gayi thi, zyada tere pass aa nahi payi kyuki door se andar ate hi maine dekh liya tha use.

Kk- fir ?

Teju- fir kya ? Achhese dhoke bhaga diya , (then she says what she told to arshi)

Kk- Vah! Meri sherni. Bohot achha kiya

Then they reached there after few time.

All had dinner and had a great time then went back home.

*******************

Next morning, all woke up and was at living room except for teju, she was taking shower.

Arshie was lost in her mind.

Arshie in mind- kal teja ne mujhe kitna kuch sunayi subha ko fir karan ne bhi kitna bola mujhe un dono ke saath na jane ke liye. Karan ne iss ladki ke liye itna rudely baat kiya, iska revenge to mai leke rahungi. ( gave a evil smile 😈)

She went to her room and took a small glass bottle and broke it into few pieces, wrapped with a tissue paper and put it inside her jean's pocket then came down.

After a while Arshie saw teju coming down, that time she excused everyone and went to kitchen, exactly at the entrance of the kitchen she kept those broken glass pieces as she knew at very first, teju always comes to kitchen to drink her hot water and look after the breakfast arrangements.

After doing that she went out and sat with everyone and behaved like everything is normal.

The staffs were busy making bf so they are aware of arshie's kand.

So as usual, teju greated everyone and went to kitchen.

Teju- aahhhhh (screamed very loudly due to pain) 😫

Hearing her scream, kk ran towards the kitchen, behind him everyone went, and arshie was smiling shamelessly.

Kk- Laddoo, Laddoo kya hua?

He saw she was sitting on the floor holding her toe and there wear lots of blood on the floor, her toe is constantly bleeding.

Teju- pair mei kanch lag gayi 😫.

Kk immediately went near her and picked her up in bridal style.

Km- hey bhagwan, yaha pe itne saare kaanch ke tukre kaha se agaye ?

Kk took her and made her sit on the sofa.

Km- beta, yeh le first aid box.

Teju- Sunny bohot dard ho raha hai 😭😭

Kk- abhi thik ho jayega Laddoo, bas ek minute.

Then bandaged her wound.

On the other side, kd was scolding the staffs as they all thought it's done by the staffs, they should be more careful. For their carelessness, something more dangerous could be happen.

And arshie was dancing in her mind.

(Admin- Chudail kahiki 😒)

Kk- abhi bhi dard ho raha hai

Teju- haa Sunny 😣.

Km- beta, tu ek kam kar, tu aaj ka shoot cancel kar de.

Teju- haa maa.

Arshie- par shaadi ke baad yeh pehli shoot hai, cancel karoge to achha nahi lagega. Chhoti si to chot hai, ad shoot to kar hi sakti ho.

Basically she wants her to go to shoot even in this situation so that she can spend time with karan.

Kk- nahi Arshi, Laddoo aaj shoot pe nahi jayegi, use bohot dard horaha hai, aur yeh koyi chhoti si chot nahi hai, bohot bleeding hui hai.

Arshie rolled her eyes.

Teju- it's ok arshie, pehle bhi bohot bar maine shoot postponed karwaye hai, aur yeh ad shoot is very normal for me, pehli baar camera ke samne ane ke liye mauka nahi mila hai. Log marte hai mujhe approach karne ke liye. Ek din ke liye postponed karungi bhi to kisi aur ko nahi le lenge.

Km- Karan, tu ise upar leja. Bed pe leta de. Thoda rest karegi to pain kam hoga warna yeh yaha iss halat mei bhi bhagti rahegi. Mai, upar tum dono ka breakfast bhejwa dungi.

Kk picked her up and went upstairs and made her lay on the bed.

Continue in next

Thank you 😊