Chapter - 15

Aiera held Mira's hand harshly, her grip tight and unforgiving as she pushed the young girl inside the car. Mira, trembling with fear, clutched her doll tightly - the one given to her by Y/N. Her wide eyes brimmed with tears, her voice barely a whisper as she asked, "Where are you taking me?"

Aiera smirked, casting a cold glance towards her. "You are going to get a rest...." she replied, her tone dripping with malice as she started the engine and sped off towards the old building in Gangnam, Seoul.

The streets blurred past them, a chaotic tapestry of neon lights and speeding cars. Mira's heart pounded in her chest, her mind racing with thoughts of escape. She had heard stories about the old building in Gangnam - stories that made her blood run cold. It was a place of nightmares, abandoned and crumbling, where the city's shadows came to life.

Aiera's smirk never wavered as she navigated the winding roads with ease. Her plans were falling into place, and she reveled in the power she held over the young girl "You see, Mira," she began, her voice deceptively gentle, "sometimes we have to do things we don't like for the greater good."

Mira's only response was a choked sob, her grip on the doll tightening as if it could somehow protect her from the terror that awaited.

_________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Y/N had just been bailed out, though the allegations against her had not entirely disappeared. The weight of uncertainty still hung over her, but the relief of temporary freedom was palpable. Jungkook was there to meet her, his presence as a beacon of hope in the turmoil.

As soon as he saw her, he rushed forward, enveloping her in a tight embrace. "You've done a great job," he murmured, his voice filled with admiration. He kissed her hand softly, a gesture of comfort and support. They shared a smile, their bond stronger than ever in the face of adversity.

"Thank you, Jungkook," Y/N said, her voice wavering with emotion. "I couldn't have done it without you."

Jungkook's eyes softened. "We're in this together. We always have been." He squeezed her hand reassuringly, a silent promise that they would face whatever came next side by side.

Just as they were about to leave, Jungkook's phone rang. He frowned, recognizing the number immediately. "It's one of my men," he said, answering the call. His expression changed instantly, his face growing pale as he listened to the voice on the other end.

"What?" Y/N asked, anxiety creeping into her voice. "What's wrong?"

"Mira's been kidnapped," Jungkook said, his voice tight with urgency. "Aiera took her."

Y/N felt her blood run cold. "We have to find her," she said, her determination cutting through her fear. "We have to get her back."

Jungkook nodded, already making plans. "We'll head to the old building in Gangnam. That's the most likely place she'd take her."

They hurried to the car, Y/N's heart pounding in her chest. The thought of Mira in danger filled her with a fierce resolve. She couldn't let anything happen to her.

_________________________________________________

The drive to Gangnam was tense, every second feeling like an eternity. Jungkook's men were already en route, a small army of loyal allies ready to do whatever it took to rescue Mira. As they approached the old building, its dark silhouette loomed ominously against the night sky.

Jungkook parked the car a safe distance away, his eyes scanning the area for any signs of Aiera's presence. "Stay close," he instructed Y/N, his tone leaving no room for argument. "We don't know what we're walking into."