sexy gun

this is a reupload of a fanfiction I wrote a few months ago, in my old wattpad account . (iykyk) after I made this account I forgot to upload this again so hi! 

this is smut, it contains descriptions of dazai having very intimate moments with it, and it has a piss kink and blood kink. there is gun play. don't raise your expectations because it's not very disgusting but just a lil bit weird

I ALSO WROTE THIS TILL 6AM ON A SCHOOL DAY. the writing is horrible also considering the fact I wrote this months ago. this is also an ao3! just search up dazai x gun :3

It was midnight, about almost one in the morning when this event occurred. While everyone in the detective agency was shut-eyed, (as they should be), Dazai's eyes were wide open. No, he wasn't tired. In fact, his eyes were wide open, filled only with horniness this particular night.

Dazai would usually be asleep at this hour dreaming of suicide—as he does need the sleep after all. But tonight? As the inky, black abyss colored the night sky above, while clouds that were vaguely visible covered the atmosphere—Dazai was awake in the Armed Detective Agency's office. There he stood, in front of the brown desk where his gun layed.

Dazai had been staring at the gun for centuries long, particularly eyeing the trigger—that he desires endlessly . The man's eyes, filled with desire for the gun, yearning for it so desperately, that it turned him on. It got him undeniably horny, that he had instinctively started fingering himself . Gazing deeply into silvery gun, that stood out to him so much. As if the gun was calling Dazai name, the vague metallic scent of the weapon trailing up to his nose—oh how that made Dazai hard already.

His 9 inch dick stood proudly tall, pressing up against his own silky belly. Pre-cum leaked from the tip of his dick, the white substance dripping down the veiny length—down to the ballsack, and down to the floor. The heavy yet gentle and cold air brushed against Dazai's length, as his cock twitched involuntarily. The maniac's pants were down on the floor, that fell long before he even noticed.

The tip of Dazai's two fingers gradually moved forward into himself—loosening his own hole, masturbating while the thought of simply just the gun roamed around his head. The thought about grinding against the gun or it fucking him was just embedded into his mind, it was the only important thing that existed to Dazai at this moment.

His 2 pair of fingers pushed inside his ass further, while Dazai spread his own legs farther apart in desperation for more. Even his own finger fucking, the mackerel couldn't help but release the small yelp escaping his lips. But Dazai's walls only tightened around his fingers, as if his hole was sucking on his digits, making him slightly trembles at the intimate feeling.

"Fuck.. you love watching this sight of me play with my hole, just for you, don't you?" The lunatic smirked at the gun with lust, licking his lips and raising an eyebrow. He silently moaned and grunted when his insides rubbed on the fingers inside him, It felt so painful but in a pleasurable way. Dazai always hated pain. But this pain, it felt so fucking amazing.

After a few moments of moans and groans while Dazai finger-fucked himself, the tip of Dazai's third finger began to slip inside before he knew it. His third finger rubbed against his butthole slightly, before beginning to slowly push it in. The brunette let a gasp escape his lips, as his three fingers began to stretch his insides.