interrogation

The room was dark and cold. Drips of water leaked from rusty pipes in the cracked ceiling, landing in puddles on the floor. Soldier, my squad had captured, was kneeling on the cold floor with his hands tied up above his head. His eyes were covered with dirty piece of cloth. He was shirtless, so I could see every bruise, every blood-leaking scratch that covered his arms and torso. I walked up to him and removed the cloth from his eyes. He looked up at me immediately. His blue eyes were bloody and his look desperate. "What a pretty face," I chuckled mockingly. "Tell me the location of your base, and I may spare your life," I said firmly. He reacted by looking other way. I grabbed him by hair and made him look at me. "Never," he replied. I slapped him. "Tell me the location of your fucking base," I ordered. He laughed and spat blood on my boots. "You fucking-!" I slapped him again, this time a lot harder. "Listen to me," I grabbed him by throat, our faces just inch away, "you ever disrespect me like this again, you little bitch, I swear you'll pay with your life". He locked his eyes onto mine, with slight grin playing on his lips. "I am not scared of you," he said calmly. "I could never be scared of such beatiful woman like you," his eyes trailed their way up and down my body. I couldn't help myself. There was a hint of blush on my face, but deep down, I was totally flustered. "If you think this will work on me, then you're wrong, young man," I let go of his throat and made few steps back. "Am I?" he smirked at me and my heart got stuck in my throat. "Yes-" I tried to compose myself, but he already had me exactly where he wanted to. Then, a very dirty thought crossed my mind. "You are very wrong," I said and kneeled down in front of him. A shiver run down my spine as I locked my eyes onto his. His eyes were so intense and daring. It was driving me crazy. "You're gonna tell me, where the location of your base is," I whispered while i put my hand on his throat. "I've already told you. I'll never tell you," he said, moving his face closer to mine. I could feel his hot breath on my lips. Instead of asking again, I slowly run my hand down his chest and stomach, stopping at the edge of his pants. "You're going to tell me," I whispered and unbuttoned his pants. He flinched a bit. Now, I had the upper hand and I took advantage of it. I slid my hand into his pants, stroking his, already hard, dick. He gasped for air. I started slowly and teasingly. As I build up the speed, he parted his lips, letting out few muted moans. I've heard like his breath quickened with every other stroke. I felt his dick twitch under my touch. It was a signal that he was getting closer and closer to reach orgasm. I slowed down the speed of my strokes. "What- don't-" he let out. Denying him his orgasm and keeping him on the edge only fueled my desire to have him even more. "Tell me the location of your base," I ordered and slid my hand out of his pants. "I cannot-" he said, his voice desperate. "Tell me the location," I smirked, "and I'll continue." His muscles tensed and he tried to get out of the chains, that were keeping his hands above his head. "Continue!" he tried to order me, but I just laughed at him, so he tried to beg, "please" His voice was pleading, almost whinny. "I will," I leaned closer to whisper into his ear, "right after you tell me the location of your base." His muscles flexed as he tried to get rid of the chains. What caught me off guard, was that he succeeded. Before I could react, I was pinned down, with my hands above my head. "I've told you to continue," he growled. I froze for a second, looking up at him. "Let go of me!" I said firmly, but he didn't move an inch. "Good try," he laughed, "I'll take what you tried to deny me." I couldn't help myself. His hungry eyes, his firm grip on my wrists, his words... He was driving me crazy. "I won't deny you anything," I said and my lips curved into wide smirk. I could see that my words surprised him for a second, but he quickly collected himself. "Good," he chuckled and leaned down to whisper into my ear, "good girl." My body shivered under the weight of his praise. My heart was beating fast and breath was shallow. He turned me around in his arms and positioned himself behind me. I let out a breath as he unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants, sliding them down to my knees together with my panties. I cannot deny it anymore, I enjoyed to be in this position. I submitted completely to him and I could feel that he enjoyed it too, when he lined his throbbing dick up to my wet entrance. I let out a loud moan as he thrusted into me. His hands gripped my hips tightly as he started to move, thrusting into me with slow rhythm. "Fuck-" I let out as he incrased the speed. "Good... you're doing well taking me like this" he praised me as he traced his one hand up my back. When he reached my hair, he grabbed it and pulled, what caused me to whimper. He was more gentle than I'd thought he'd be. I was getting closer to reach orgasm with every thrust. He leaned to whisper into my ear: "Come on Luv... cum for me..." My body tensed as he whispered those words and my body reacted. I reached my orgasm with loud moan. My heartbeat increased and my breath was shallow and fast. "That's it Luv" he continued to praise me, while still thrusting into me. After few more thrusts, he reached orgasm too, filling me with his hot seed. He growled as he pulled out of me and lied down on the cold floor. "Oh God-" he let out. "Coordinates to our base are 48°18′59″N 17°15′20″ E ," he said, his breath still fast and shallow. I pulled my pants back and sat up. I locked my eyes onto his, staying quiet for a while. "Why are you telling me this?" I asked confusedly. "Beacause you said you'd let me live when I tell you," he smiled, "and, oh god, how I want to live and do this again." I chuckled. "Firstly, how do you know that I'd let you fuck me again? Secondly, how do I know that you aren't lying?" I asked. "'Cause you want me to fuck you again," he smirked. "I swear on my dick that I would never lie to you," he raised his hand as he swore and I had to chuckle again. "Fine, soldier. But I'll have to chain you up again, so I won't have troubles from my superiors, alright...? But if you're telling me the truth about the location of your base, I might get you out of here soon," I stood up and watched him obediently kneel down and put his hands above his head, so I could chain him up. Without any other other word, but with a wide pleasured smile, I left the interrogation room. It turned out that the coordination he gave me were correct...