🤍🤍🤍🤍

Once there I was led inside where there were a few others, all male, it seemed. Dad led me over to the counter to pick up a target and some safety gear. I waited to hear the busses and took my target down to the very end of the range. I turned back to look at Dad who gave me a thumbs up. I stapled it to the board and began my walk back. I placed my pistol on the surface in front of me. “Now, shooting a gun is not hard, just make sure you leave your figure off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.” Dad said, placing the headphones on my head. I nodded and waited for the bell to shoot. Once I did it was game on. I pulled my headphones down all the way and grabbed my pistol. My eyes bleed red for a millisecond before everything about my weapon flooded my mind. I looked down at my target and emptied the whole magazine. I carefully placed my gun down along with my headphones and looked down at my target. All dead center. I heard a whistle and turned to see a male with salt and pepper hair looking at my target. “You have a great shot.” He said with a smile. Dad scoffed at the male before looking at me. “well done Tia.” He said with a nod. I smiled at the praise. “Thanks dad. Thanks stranger.” the man held out his hand,” Paul, Paul Blofits.” he said holding out his hand to dad. “Arthur And this is my daughter Tia.” They shook hands,” it was nice to meet you.” Paul said, shaking my hand. I smiled as he left,” a teacher whose future involves love. He is a good man.” I said looking at dad. He nodded. “Comeon let's shoot a few more rounds.” We ended up shooting until the range closed. We walked out and back over to our bikes. “I should really get out more, the mortal world is beautiful.” I said. “Maybe you can one day. However I have to get you back to Hera. She wanted you to spend the night with her and Zues. Something about her wanting to have bonding time too.” Dad said. We road off back to the empire state building. “Key please.” I said to the guy over the counter.” You should try out the Twilight series, it is a good read.” I told him taking the key. We went back up to Olympus. Mother was waiting for me pacing the length of the throne room.''is something wrong Mother.” I asked. “Not just excited.” She lied pulling me away from dad who waved bye before we left. I walked into Mothers temple and was pulled into a hug.”Tatiana, something grave is happening tomorrow.” She used my full name showing the grave importance of this conversation. “Olympus will be under attack but something will keep the gods away. I need you to keep Olympus out of Kronos’ hands; he must not sit on the throne. The world will end if he does. I believe in my sweet daughter and I am sorry.” She cupped my cheeks kissing my four heads. I nodded,” I will do my best Mother.” She smiled,”you are stronger than he, you will be victorious.” I hugged her then ran to my temple. I gathered my weapons and battle clothing. Kronos would not claim my home, not on my watch.

 Kronos would not claim my home, not on my watch