" Realization "

Smg3's POV
------------------------------------------------------------------
I walked into the beach house and it was Huge! I ran up the steps really excited and Into me and Smg4's room- wait.  ONE BED?! Smg4 walked in and kinda froze.
"There's only one bed..?" -4
"Y-Yeah I'll sleep on the couch- i wouldn't wanna sleep by your dumbass.." I was being sarcastic.. I didn't mind, but I think Four did.
"Nah, it's fine just sleep on the bed with me.." He looked away from me and We agreed. Everyone finished unpacking and I went back into Our room and remembered.
I have to share a bed with my crush!...
(I Forgot to say this sooner but eggdog and beeg are being watched by Melony so that's why she didn't come!) I threw myself onto the bed and began to feel sleepy from no sleep the night before, So I closed my eyes and drifted into a light sleep
------------------------------------------------------------------
Smg4's POV
I walked into our room and saw Three asleep. I shut the door and took off Three's hat for him and then took off mine and got into bed. Tomorrow we're going to the beach I think. I slowly fell asleep.
(Poor Smg4 has nightmares sometimes)
ITGBP replayed In my mind and I woke up sweating and crying. I tried to stand up but fell to the floor because everything was spinning.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Smg3's POV
I woke up from the sound of crying. I saw four on the ground crying
"Smg4..?" I pulled myself out of bed and he jumped
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to wake you up..!" He sniffled between every few words as tears fell down his cheeks. I pulled him off the floor and hugged him.
"Hey, what's wrong four?"
"I had a nightmare- I.. I ruined the castle, I risked all my friends lives- I'm a horrible person!" He cried out as he held onto me.
"Nono.. It's okay Smg4, we all still love you." Well atleast I do..
I comforted him until he slowly fell back asleep for real this time. I eventually fell asleep aswell.
(They fell asleep cuddling🙏)