Chapter 23

Here is the next update. Hope you guys enjoy reading it.

Devgarh:
K: Maa Sahab I can't tell you how happy I am. I wasn't expecting M to agree with us.

Ds: Ap janti toh hain M ko. She's unpredictable. Now let's not waste time and call Av before she changes her mind.

K leaves to call Av while DS goes to inform the others.
———————————————————————————

K (on call): I called to invite you over tomorrow. I'm bursting with excitement.

Av: what has you in such a good mood? What's the occasion tomorrow?

K: M ne shadi k liye haan krdi hai. We want you to come over so we can set a date.

Av: are you serious? Don't joke with me. Sach main M agreed? I don't even know what to say. My dream is finally going to turn into reality. (She tears up with happiness).

K: Yes, finally the day we've waited for is about to come. Can't wait for today to be over. Just don't tell Uday.

Av: why not? He'll be over the moon.

K: don't ask me. This is your brat's request.

Av: don't call my baby a brat. She probably just wants to surprise Uday.

K: ok ok, I won't say anything to your baby.

Av: good. Now let me go prepare for tomorrow. Giriraj and Unnati will be so happy when they find out.

K: see you tomorrow. Don't be late.

Av: no chance of being late. I might actually be early.

K: haha ok bye!

——————————————————————————

The next day:

Jay barges into M rooms whining, with VB trailing behind her.

J: jijiiiiiiiii (she throws herself on M's bed)

M: dramatic much? What's up?

J: your wedding date is going to be fixed today. I want to look amazing. I don't know what to wear.

VB: I always knew you had a few loose screws I tell you.

M stifles her laugh while J smacks his arm.

VB: what? It's true. M bhai should look amazing. It's her wedding date that's going to be fixed, not yours.

J: so? I'm her only sister.

VB: so?

J: ugghhh you.....

M: guys stop it. VB don't irritate her.

VB: but I didn't..

M: shhh, not a word more. Go get ready. And J you always look amazing. Just wear your long bandhani maxi dress, the new one you got.

J: ooh jiji, i forgot about that one. Love you, you're the best. She runs out before M can reply.

M shakes her head and mutters crazy then looks at VB who is still standing there staring at her.

VB: M bhai, are you actually ok with the wedding date being fixed?

M: If you would have asked me this yesterday I might have said I don't know but I thought about it the whole night. Ds and Maa were right. I can get to know Uday more either way. Plus from what I have seen and already know, Uday is perfect for me. He makes me happy, he makes me smile. He makes me feel things that I've never felt before. So what more can I ask for?