1

Tommy POV:

The lights blinded me as I slowly stretched, trying to awaken and adjust to the lights. The morning birds were noisy. It gave me a headache. I slowly unwrapped my blanket uncovering myself from the warmth of the bed. I marched into the bathroom and picked up my toothbrush and toothpaste. After brushing my teeth and hair, I lay back down into my cozy bed. That was until my father shouted throughout the house,

"Tommy where the hell is my breakfast?!" He shouted. God, his voice gave me migraines. It was like a shot in the head.

"I'm coming, sir!" I sprinted down the staircases and walked into the living room. I saw him stumbling to get back to the dirty couch, surrounded by beer bottles scattered across the wooden floors. It's 9am and he's already drunk.

"Thomas. Where the fuck is it." He said in a stern, cold voice.

"Sorry sir, I woke up late and-" I tried finishing my sentence but before I could I was greeting with a bottle getting slammed on the floor. The glass shattered against the floor. One of the glass shards slid right against the barrier of my skin. Just close enough to leave a mark and some blood. Goddamnit.

"I don't give a FUCK about your goddamn excuses." He spat out. I could smell the alcohol all the way from where I was standing.

I wasn't going to cry this easily because of glass being shattered. It's not about how loud it was that had affected me. It was the fact that my own father figure can't even treat me like a human being. Even thinking about that made me want to scream on the inside.

"Well what are you doing, you stupid prick?! Go on, go on and clean this fucking mess up!" He glared at me. Like I was just a dumb blonde that he only used as a servant. But I guess it's alright. Maybe. I still have Ranboo, Tubbo, Phil, Purpled, and many others, I suppose.

I grabbed a broom and started to swiftly sweep up all of the broken glass. Shoving all the broken shards into my hands. There were already cuts on my hand that weren't going to heal anytime soon, so what difference does one more cut make?

After sweeping up all the glass I threw it all into the trash can.

"Finally, you are actually useful. Anyways, I'm going to the bar. If you mess up one DAMN thing in this house when I return, I swear to fucking god I will kill you." The cold, sharpness in his voice made shivers go up my spine.

"Yes, sir." I responded, dryly.

The door slammed shut and I sprinted off to my room. Once I got to the hallway, I glanced upon a family photo. With my mother, father, and me. God, how can he even be related to me? Thinking that he was once kind made rage boil up in my mind. Why did this happen to me? Why? Was all I could think. Glaring at the photo made me want to scream. Without thinking, I ran into my room and grabbed a thick, black sharpie and scribbled over his whole entire body. Completely taking him out of the photo. I know I'm gonna be in a shit ton of trouble if he finds out, but if he's too drunk to even realize he has a child, then he won't notice.

I rushed into the bathroom, trying not to let the blood drip on to the floor. I grab some bandages and patch up my wounds. It hurt like fuck, but at least I'm not bleeding as much as before.

I creaked open the door and walked into my room. I grabbed the headphones on my desk and
Started my playlist full of really fucking sad songs. I lie down as I listen to music. There's a song that always comes up that I feel I relate to, a bit. "Dollhouse" by Melanie Martinez. I've always related to her, actually. I never knew why. I felt my eyes get heavy as the darkness consumes my mind.

~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~~

I blankly open my eyes to a notification on Discord. It was Dream.

"Everyone join Vc2!" He announced to the server named, "DreamSMP"