eighteen

Filler chapter
Things have been peaceful for Ophelia and Francis. They have been able to work together on their duties and the twins were doing just fine. None of her ladies or Mary have came to see her. Making her feel like they don't care. "Darling, what's bothering my queen?" He asks.

"None of my friends or sister have tried to come see us. I want to see how things are going, but at the same time, we're not getting dragged into the drama that is happening." She tells him as she walked over to him. "I love being alone with you, but I would like for them to visit, but it seems like something has them all preoccupied."

"Don't worry about them, darling. Mother said she will come see us and hopes that Lola and Greer would like to visit you still." He says. "They've asked about you and so has Kenna."

Ophelia smiled as she had to ask. "Why did you actually end your engagement with my sister?"

"When you got out of the carriage, I didn't see Mary, all I saw was you. My world stopped the moment my eyes laid on you, Ophelia. I know who I wanted as queen." He tells her. "You walking into the room where I was working. The way you were so shy...you made it hard not to fall in love with you. I didn't see Mary as anything, but a friend. I saw you as my queen as you have the potential to be queen. Especially with the way you were ready to fight along side me."

Ophelia smiled. "I always thought in order to be queen, you should fight along side your king." She tells him. "I love you, Francis."

Francis smiled as he kissed her. "I love you, Ophelia. May I have this dance."

Ophelia smiled as she danced with her husband not thinking about anything else. She may miss everyone, but her husband is there to help her keep her mind off of things. That's why she loves him and can't wait for their babies to be born.