Delicious

"I don't care what her eyes tell, I want to taste how delicious she is."

We slammed the door open, giggling and wobbling as we entered my bedroom drunk as fuck! She pressed me against the wall as we kissed in hunger, tongues were playing and making all sloppy erotic sounds, both hands were carressing all over each other naked bodies as our heat just grows.

I throw my head back to give her all access, moaning as she continously nibbled down my neck, then soothed it her long hot and wet tongue, following a slow circle motion, leaving her hot saliva dripping.

"Hard enough." Jessie looked at me erotically as she pinched my nipples,  lips glistening.

"Never been soft for you" I smiled and bring her up to kiss her hardly, crushing my lips againts her, biting it, not leaving a time for her to breath.

Damn it's so good. Fucking ready for me. Her lips are just so soft that I cant wait to feel those on my pussy.

"Ahmm.." she moaned as I slide my hand between her legs "So eager.." she whispered between our sloppy kisses. "Ahh..Fuck.." I immediately entered two fingers inside her wet pussy making her cry as I pressed her g spot.

"Straight to my pussy, eh?" Strange heat radiating inside me as I looked into her eyes.

"Don't you like it?" I smack her ass with my other hand, making her trembled. "You gotta move it" she hold my hand with fingers inserted in her pussy, to thrust those up and down.

"Yess.."

I want it too. I want to feel her fingers too, stretching my insides and making me feel good.

I hold her right hand and put it  between my thighs where my pussy is dripping wet. "You should've told me you're this wet" she caressed my hard swollen clit, making me moan. "Jess It's so good, press it harder.." I cried, craving more of her touch as I continue thrusting my fingers inside her.

She rub my clit faster, making me clutch my legs by intensity. "Shit.." I cursed and looked at her eyes with amusement just how she sucks my nipples and still mantained her pace on my clit. "That's right! Moan for me, moan my name!" She rubbed my clit faster and my legs are giving up, both of my hands are already on her shoulder, holding it for support. "Ahh fuck! Don't stop!" I screamed as I orgasmed, trembling while she continued rubbing my clit.

She kissed my lips passionately as she slowed her pace, "It's now my time to get pleasured."

Jessie pulled me to my bed. Her ass jiggled as she walks that makes my mouth drool even more.

"What are you planning?" I questioned when she sat on the edge of the bed and I remained on my feet.

"Dance for me and never look away from my eyes. That's a command."

"Haven't we finished that game-"

"Hurry up." The tone of her voice is different, it sounds dangerous. My intincs said to run away and hide but my body responds differently, infact it's craving more.